Ludia Forums

Should i max out all my creatures?

should i max out all of my creatures (mainly super rares and rares)? i dont rlly see too big of a advantage other than maybe increased gold. would they be helpful in battles or anything like that? anyone recommened it?

1 Like

only for collection purpose

3 Likes

Yes they will be helpful in coin production and tournaments

1 Like

would they not rlly be helpful in battles such as pve or tournaments or coin production?

2 Likes

do you think they could be used in pve?

2 Likes

good in pvp, not so good in pve, and if you max legendary worth it in tournament

2 Likes

Pves like rarity rumble

If you have enough copies or are one or two copies short of a level 40 for lower level creatures, go ahead and do it, it won’t hurt anything and will give you something to occupy yourself with at least.

2 Likes

and if i dont have any copies?

1 Like

As someone who has 1 copy of every dino at level 40, I only use them in tournaments. They are useless in PvE unless your ferocity is within range of using them (L20 and L30 legendaries).

You can use some of them in Fight for Funs (coins and food) but even they become irrelevant when you max their hybrids, because the opponents don’t have hybrids or dinos above L40.

Other than that, there’s no point, not even worth spending DNA on copies. Just collect them and evolve them to L40 when you have enough copies to do so.

3 Likes

normal creatures which have hybrids:lvl 40 to get the hybrid but the creature which dont have hybrid then lvl 30 and other lvl 10
hybrids which dont have s hybrids: lvl 30 because its less expensive but the creatures which have s hybrids then lvl 40

1 Like

Yes max everything, if you are a collector.

5 Likes

@Tommi would be proud :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

It can be fun to let stuff come to you - over time you get random dinos e.g. from prize drop, and the events where you use Aquatics or Cenos to win Jurassics. This way you can max a lot of things without spending DNA except for evolution.

1 Like