Ludia Forums

Should I max out carnoraptor?

So I just unlocked carno raptor and was wondering if I should put all else aside and go ahead and max this thing out. I would probably keep this at level 40 until I get 300 more S dna that way I can fuse and buy 2 more. Even though the carno super hybrid isn’t OP at level 10 it will be a nice mid ground in my line up. So having three of these will help my tourney life soooo much. So should I put aside metraiphodon and spend the 60k dna needed to max carno out?

What is your line up? That way we can see if you can handle a level 40 carnoraptor

1 Like

One sec I’m taking pictures

Ok. Send them when you finish

1 Like

I would fuse straight away for the dimetrocarnus, its cooldown is a lot less than level 40 carnoraptor and has about the same ferocity.

2 Likes

Three carno s hybrids would be probably right after supranotitan

1 Like

I would definitely then. You could easily handle it and the Superhybrid.

2 Likes

Ok thanks. I’ll get to it. Main problem will be dna but I’ll save that up pretty fast. And also hatch time is only like 12 hours so it should be maxed in like 2-3 days

1 Like

Ok. Hope you enjoy your Dimetrocarnus!

1 Like

Lol thanks. For some reason I just can’t get the name😂

1 Like

Your next goals !!

2 Likes

There are some major jumps in ferocity, however. I would recommend filling those in as well. Main ones I see are in between Gorgo-Mono and Acro-Eola

1 Like

You know the formula for calculating ferocity?

1 Like

Yeah man. I’ve been saving my VIP points and in a couple of months I intend to to mass buy packs. Hopefully I can get some VIPs to level 40 to fill in that space. And some more level 20s as well. I mean if I spend 250k Lp on packs I’ll probably get 17-18 creatures so I should be able to at least get a lot more level 20s and 30s.

Do you know what can fill in that higher level gap besides high level VIP?

Do you not have any lvl 40 legendaries

1 Like

Bro. Ik. I should prob do that but I used to have some and all were fused to make hybrids. I honestly just came back 2 months ago after a 2 year break and so don’t have enough copies of anything even for a level 30😂

1 Like

indoraptor level 10 hp 5103 + (attack 2658 x 3.2)= 13608.6 F

metriaphodon level 30 hp 3962 + (3714 x 3.2) = 15846.8 F

it looks like we had a jump in ferocity …
the difficulty will rise a little…

Ik. I’ve gotten used to that though. My indorapters are perfectly capable though. It’s been a dream of mine to snag a metraiphodon level 30. After I finish carno then I can buy three more of that bad boy to get another level 30. Level 20s were pretty much useless to me at that point so I just went for it.

Should max it out.

1 Like