Ludia Forums

Should I or shouldn’t I?

I have made this thread to ask if I should get a lvl 1 tapyjalocephalous or If a lvl 1 would be to much for my lineup feel free to comment

1 Like

Level 1 its more weak than tapejalosaurus 40 :+1:

4 Likes

@Flavio_Camargo what about higher than that like how much could I lvl it up before it unbalanced my lineup?

1 Like

well at level 10 it surpasses just a bit tapejalosaurus max…

2 Likes

@Flavio_Camargo So a lvl 10 wouldn’t unbalance my lineup?

1 Like

it will be a little stronger than the indominus gen 2

2 Likes

Ok so I’ll get it lvl 5 but not anytime soon because I want to get another lvl 40 tapyjalosaurus first

1 Like

how many super hybrids can you create?

2 Likes

I can make almost 5 monostegotops when I max stegoceratops and I can almost get 4 indoraptors once I max Indominus and I can get another tapyjalocephalous @Flavio_Camargo

1 Like

2 tape… nice :v:

2 Likes

Thxs so ya my next maxed Dino will be spinoraptor and then stegceratops

1 Like

Ok just be careful with the indoraptor because at level 2 he is like a prestosuchus maxed…

2 Likes

If you can make two of the tape, there is no need to wait to make another level 40 unless you really want to do that.

Hatching out the second tape SH will only take 22ish hours after you fuse the first. You could have two creatures that help you immediately or you could wait a few weeks to create another level 40 and spend a bunch of DNA fusing it up.

Not to mention the cooldown will be less I think.

5 Likes

maybe it has some sentimental value for the tapejalosaurus original…

2 Likes

Tapyjalocephalous would be really helpful in the long run and @Flavio_Camargo you are right it does have some sentimental value to me but I do think that @Sionsith is right about waiting to get another max tapyjalosaurus and having to speed it up so what I will do is buy one tapyjalosaurus so when I get tapyjalocephalous I won’t lose my tapyjalosaurus cage

1 Like

it took me a year to say goodbye to my indominus rex XD
today I have 8 indoraptors XD

3 Likes

@Flavio_Camargo Well that’s a long time and it must have been hard but a indoraptor is much better

1 Like

especially when you sell 4 for 160k of DNA lol
and I think I can buy 5 more…
but as i already have 8 in the park it is enough…

velociraptor sDNA is very abundant in the game … wish others were like that :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice btw could I see what you’re lineup looks like? @Flavio_Camargo

1 Like

well on this phone I only have a few prints that I took the other day my team photos are on another phone.
I think I already posted once on this forum…
but I’ll get my other phone… wait a second.

the photo of the pterosaurs is out of date… but are two metria level 20, pterodactyl lv 40, eudimorphodon lv 30, tapejalosaurus lv 40, ornithocheirus lv 40, tupuxuara lv 40, darwinopterus lv 40 and eudimorphodon 20…

i think i should be more organized :rofl:

1 Like