Ludia Forums

Should I or shouldn’t I?

@Ironman4life

How far are you from monostegotops? You look like you could benefit from some strong herbivores in your lineup :+1:

1 Like

@Aether_12 well I currently have a lvl 20 stegoceratops but I am saving up my DNA to buy 6 more so I can max it and I’m saving up my bucks as well and I have my food harbour going 24/7 so I can get enough food to max my stegoceratops and to feed monostegotops

1 Like

Good plan, I kept my stegoceratops at level 36 for quite a while but not realising that I could just create monostegotops and have multiple copies with half the cooldown time as a stegoceratops, I would recommend fusing as soon as your able to as they are great helpers between levels 1 and 10 for dominator runs :+1:

1 Like

@Aether_12 will do I just need 17 more mono s-DNA to get 5 monostegotops so by the time I get a maxed lvl stegoceratops I will be able to get 5 monostegotops

1 Like

@Flavio_Camargo @Aether_12 @Bandeezee @Sionsith I have Finally got enough stegoceratops to max it but I have unfortunately run out of bucks and Food so I will not be maxing up stegoceratops any time soon and that means I have to put a hold on monostegotops but I’m still happy that I will be able to get a maxed stegoceratops and get monostegotops

2 Likes

Yes, stegoceratops takes a lot of food. Always be sure to check that first so you don’t get stuck with too high a ferocity of a creature that you didn’t plan to have because you were going to make a hybrid.

I know I had a level 30 one that was my top dino. I evolved him and made a level 40, then quickly made a level 1 Mono because level 40 stegoceratops was WAY too high for my lineup.

1 Like

@Bandeezee ya I am currently working on getting my food up and my bucks but the thing is is that the way I get all my bucks is also how I get a lot of my food and btw in order for me to have gotten my last two stegoceratops I I to sell one of my diplosuchus so F’s in the chat for that but at least I can get a max stegoceratops and then monostegotops so it was kinda a win win situation

@Bandeezee @Aether_12 I am currently fussing for a lvl 40 stegoceratops right now and I’m saving up my food and my bucks so I should have monostegotops by this weekend which I’m so happy about and then I can finally finally work towards a max lvl spinoraptor and max lvl tournament creatures

1 Like

Congrats, and yes that guy takes a mountainful of food to max, besides the cooldown at level 31 plus he owns in tournament runs

1 Like

@Aether_12 thxs and I’m Guessing he will probably take 10M food to feed from lvl 31-40

1 Like

If i remember right, you are correct.

1 Like

@Bandeezee wow ok that’s a lot of food but I guess that seems right for a maxed super-rare hybrid so that means I only need 8M more food because I only have 2M food currently

I believe it’s actually a little less, but I would definitely have that much just in case. You don’t want to run out around level 38 or 39.

1 Like

@Bandeezee ya of course it’s better safe than sorry

@Sionsith @Flavio_Camargo @Bandeezee @Aether_12 I have officially gotten a lvl 34 stegoceratops I know What your saying why only a lvl 34 stegoceratops why not a lvl 40 well here’s the thing I ran out of food so until I get 6M food or more (Probably more) my stegoceratops will be at lvl 34

3 Likes

@Bandeezee I think it’s going to cost 1M food just to feed it from lvl 39-40

1 Like

Yep, that’s what had me thinking close to 10 million, but less. I remember it being around 1 million just to go 1 level near the end.

1 Like

@Bandeezee Quick little update I got a little bit more food so my stegoceratops is now lvl 37 so I will be needing about 4M food to get a lvl 40 stegoceratops and then I can FINALLY get monostegotops

1 Like

@Bandeezee btw can I see what you’re lineup looks like?

You have tougher dinos than I do, I might be deeper though, I haven’t seen the rest of your lineup. I’ve been thinking of leveling up my guys, but I’m just in a comfortable spot with tournaments and being able to get 2000 trophies in about 3-4 runs (about a day and a half).

Screenshot_20201020-204434_Jurassic World

1 Like