Ludia Forums

Should I pay dinobucks to reach dominator league?

I have three level 10 vip dinosaurs and I win a lot of battles, I can reach the top 5% but the cooldown is in the way.
Is it worth it and do you think I can reach dominator in the metoposaurus tournament?
I have around 2500 cash atm.

1 Like

I don’t know if you have enough DB.

Battle as much as you can WITHOUT spending DB on cooldowns and on the last day post your trophy count and we’ll be able to give you an idea if you can make it or not.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have reached 144 atm and I am at number 66 of 5% league.
Most battles are victories unless I make a stupid mistake.

2 Likes

Most of the time I can pull off wins in dominator with one 6k dino and two level 1s, but often need to rely on 3:1. So I generally play 11k teams to save myself some gray hair.

1 Like

I use my best dinos, two of them most of the times. One is used as fodder to charge to 8 points.
Most of the times the enemy will use 4 attack points.
Easy kill, charge and block, kill the second opponent and then charge 4 again. Use 8 attack with the final dinosaur to win.

1 Like

This is where I am at now!

1 Like

If you do not have creatures strong enough for the highest rank of predator and therefore of dominator there is little point in paying The time will come where the minimum ferocity of the league will be greater than your strongest dinos and in most cases you will have a certain defeat, the difficulty increases when you are 2 or 3 victories from reaching the top of the league.

In Predator I have won battles even with Very Rare level 40 and even with Legendary Tournament level 20 or similar. I add examples.

Maybe you are interested in trying one of the alignments shown. Mostly they give me 40 trophies for victory; some are tight but with a bit of luck and knowing the pattern of the AI ​​you can win. Usually

1 Like

Thanks for the tips, I will aim for gold this tournament and hope for the pack while winning.
I will keep upgrading and eventually get better dinos to reach dominator.

2 Likes

Where are you at in trophies so far?

448 trophies atm

It would be. Difficult to finish in Dom at this point.

Good luck on the gold wheel plans.

Thanks I will try again when I have better dinos

1 Like