Should I put a unique in my team?!

Thanks to my helpful alliance I can finally unlock my first unique from the championship but…
I don’t think it might be quite a exciting thing as my team is already very good and compared to skoona they are nowhere close only creature that I think might be a good option to swap out is my level 18 mammo no boost

Here’s my team
Screenshot_2020-12-06-20-58-03-17_debb3a6effb94fb48ccd6f8645f0052d Screenshot_2020-12-06-20-57-55-56_debb3a6effb94fb48ccd6f8645f0052d Screenshot_2020-12-06-20-58-17-82_debb3a6effb94fb48ccd6f8645f0052d
What do your think

it really depends on what unique you can actually unlock

1 Like

Skoona

Screenshot_2020-12-06-21-42-51-32
He’s health and crit and amour is good but the attack…

Skoona is actually really good, especially for raids. I’d suggest removing mammoth but if you don’t want to you can always just make it and keep it for doing the raids

2 Likes

Idk which I think is better

Health amour crit
Or
Attack and speed

And for mammo he’s actually quite good of a tank he can do dig in and heal like half but… A better staller

1 Like

i would say that in terms of what you already have, health armour crit is better. Skoona can be used as a switch in character just like draco if you do it correctly

1 Like

Swap in???

If he had group instant distraction that would be better

yep. let’s say your last creature is about to die. You can switch to Skoona, if the attack has a debuff it’ll barely be affected, then you can pull out that win

1 Like

Oh I understand hmmm maybe wait for more opinions but thanks for changing my mind starting to see the benefits of hin

1 Like

no problem

1 Like

So Skoonasaurus is your first unique?
If yes use it until you have better creature

1 Like

skoona is good for taking on some creatures so remove what you wish

1 Like

I would say, move out mammo it just seems underpowered compared to the team (it also doesn’t have boosts in it) and put in skoonasaurus instead. However DO NOT BOOST SKOONASAURUS! You definitely want to be saving your boost for the good uniques don’t waste them on a creature that will be on your team for only 4 months.

Trust me you’ll regret boosting it, trust me :grin:

2 Likes

Skoona is pretty raid focused, so I don’t think it would work in arena

2 Likes

Yeah that works, I used to do that with nodopatotitan, its a great swap out thing when it comes to cunnings and resilients, and in some cases cunnings when they’'re about to kill you

3 Likes

me too, i also used nodo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mammotherium is much better. But skoona is superior to gamma, so swap those 2.

2 Likes

thor and indo are very good starters, and thor is also pretty good endgame

2 Likes