Ludia Forums

Should I quit jurassic world alive

I still didn’t get indoraptor

And because of that you want to quit? Just keep collecting dna and I’m sure you will unlock your Indoraptor!

2 Likes

No sympathy here. I still dont have it…but that’s why we play.

2 Likes

I got enough dna yesterday and Monday get 3 more fuses! I’m 1/3 of the way there! :rofl:

I’m in this for the long haul though–cuz dinosaurs! :smiley:

3 Likes

Im going to go ahead and say YES. If youre thinking you should than you should, same thing as a relationship, once you think its over it probably is. If you lack enjoyment to the point that youre thinking its time to let it go than its time to let go

3 Likes

Yeah quit but before you do can I get your raptor and idominis dna . Thanks

1 Like

I know how you feel, I don’t have mine yet!
Mind you I only just unlocked indominis

Okay, I just got enough DNA for another fuse and I got 100! Only one more fuse to go! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

I’ve been playing since June and still don’t have it. I’ve fused 9 times and only have 90 DNA. It’s definitely a struggle to unlock it for me but one day it might happen.

2 Likes

If you’ve made it this far, that means you’re addicted like the rest of us. Publicly acknowledging it and doing nothing means you’re in denial.
So there are really only 3 options at this point; Live with the addiction, denial, or quit.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Ya, let’s quit this mutha!

if you are willing to put up with AI in tournaments, getting stuck on the loading screen, battles freezing, connection and GPS issues, reinstalling the game frequently, and poor spawn rates that are always just out of reach, why let Indo get to you hahahaha

3 Likes

Dunno it’s hard to answer as game is fun for small periods of time at the most and the stress arena causes before you have a full stable of Dino’s is actually detrimental to mental health. Know that progress if made quickly in this game is either paid for or cheated for its an extremely long term investment for a free to play player if you prefer a game where your not loosing for pleasure of whales spoofs etc for the first 6 months unless you spend over a cpl grand, this game ain’t for you!!!

I quit because I lost my entire account idk what happened but no one ever helped me. I messaged ludia multiple times but still nothing…

I’m still playing simply cause I like dinosaurs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Never say never

Tips on leveling or acquiring Indoraptor

1. Stock up on as much Trex as you can get
  2. Not sure if you are vip, but if you utilize the max attempts for drops and get the daily 50 in game cash that in itself is a free 5 common scents.
  3. Add those 5 common scents, plus the two free common scents they give you, which would total 7 common scents a day.

Hunt at night where there are lots of drops, raptors are usually dispersed around, and will cycle spawn. Use those 7 free common scents per day, there are high chances that you will get a couple raptors, add that with the wild encounters. Stack up for a couple days, or If you are like me and cant wait, and must fuse each time then eventually you will get that indo soon. I was that guy that was discouraged because raptors weren’t everywhere like the previous versions, so I put that unique on hold. With that tip, I was able to motivate myself to barely creating this unique a couple weeks ago to nearly leveling it up 5 levels. You got this y’all, hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Been playing since the release.
I dont have indoraptor too, I only has 6th legendary that i grind everyday to get (Paramoloch, indonimus, spinotah, stegodeus, trago, Monomimus)

The rest i dont even found the dino that used up for combination.

still keep playing cause i love dinosaurs. not the game, not ludia, not even the arena. I just play cause the Dino, when another dino game appear i will move on.

the point is just enjoy it, if not find something else to please yourself.

1 Like

Been playing since launch and I don’t even have I rex up to level 20, I will admit I battle more than I go out to actually hunt… Just simply don’t have the time to. I’m sure I’ll get it one day there’s no rush

1 Like

4th option! Join JWA anonymous and do the 12 step program!

The biggest issue people face with the 12 step program is the cost!

Step 12 is throw your phone in a large body of water :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Yeah but the new phones are water proof so we are just doomed to run around chasing imaginary digital Dino’s

1 Like