Ludia Forums

Should I use Vexus?

I recently unlocked Vexus and I found myself enjoying using it against strike towers. I’m unsure if I should add it to my team though. I’m currently at 3519 trophies. Any help is appreciated! :smiley:

1 Like

Add toura instead of alankylo

1 Like

My suggestion: put Vexus on the team and take out Alloraptor because it’s at a very low level and you have Thor and Suchot to defeat Resilients. I don’t have Vexus and I almost never see anyone using it, but if you really want to, I believe it’s worth using.

I hope I’ve helped!

2 Likes

Uh, im not so sure about it not being useful at lower levels, its more of the other way, its useful at lower levels but as the swap meta and other creatures become more prevalent as you start making your way up to the endgame. Allo can be good as it has 2 rampages, rending takedown, decel immunity and distraction res.

2 Likes

I think you should use it and replace Alloraptor

1 Like

Alrighty, I’ll swap out Alloraptor for it, now my question is; how should I boost it? I’m thinking about just dumping boosts into Vexus’ HP & Damage since those two are quite low + it’s immune to speed decrease so I don’t really see a need to boost speed.

1 Like

Dont boosts it, although it really hurts me to say this, its useless and before u know it its gonna hit the bench. Dont use ur boosts on her

1 Like

I’d honestly suggest losing the Alankylo, Suchotator and Alloraptor in favor of Toura, Diloracheirus, and Pteravexus, while focusing most of your boosts on Touramoloch and Thor simply because they’re raid viable (and the former is needed in most raid strats period).

Vexus isn’t worth investing boosts in it until or unless it gets a massive rework, sadly.

4 Likes

Don’t boost it. Just use her for time being

1 Like