Should Ludia Nerf Dimorphodon?

It’s super strong, it can kill max boosted apexes on just one hit. and its gashing wound its better than any other wound creature which is incredible OP. It has more hp than a skoonasaurus at max hp and max lv. It has more base damage than mortem Rex.

19 Likes

Yes, definitely its Way too OP with the gashing wound that does 30% Damage of opponents Hp for 2 turns and it’s Super Op strike and it’s stats

4 Likes

It’s wound attack is more OP than super distraction pre-nerf

3 Likes

No they shouldn’t nerf it, they should buff it :nerd_face:

But fr though it’s damage stat is the most godly part of it. Who knew this thing could dish out so much damage? Pre-2.0 Postosuchus can’t even compete with Dimorphodon.

5 Likes

It has more health than every sauropod in the game combined. It also has more attack than mortem and tenotorex combined. It’s also faster than Preondactylus

5 Likes

It also has 100% Armor

Yeah so annoying

4 Likes

Really… It’s so OP, it should be an Apex.

2 Likes

This is soo OP
(Maybe I might have gone a bit overboard)

2 Likes

I know I’m about to mess up the joke but bro they should actually buff him his damage is like 150 at level 10 :laughing:

1 Like

Indeed they should nerf it just look at my post all the way back on april first that goes into even more detail about this menace

Finally people are pointing it out, dimorph has been troubling my trebax since I unlocked it, 500 attack at L26 really does too much :cold_face:

2 Likes

My poor albertocevia can’t even hit a dimorphodon before it dies :cry:

Nah bro. This is preach. Super Strike does 576,000 with that counter. That’ll kill 97 apatosauruses.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.