Should ludia put bucks back in card packs?

Hello I have made this thread to ask and see if you guys think ludia should add bucks back into the card packs for example golden rewards card pack you can vote in the polls below.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I didn’t even know they had removed them from packs. Why would they even do that? To get us to by them maybe… It’s all about the cash with Ludia…

3 Likes

I doubt anyone will vote no

4 Likes

They first nerfed the trade harbour offers, either in custom or in daily ones. (Limitating bucks offers to 50 max, and nerfing the amounts per AFs etc) Now they have done this recently just a while ago. C’mon Ludia, we love dinos as you do, even some of us paying it already just to enjoy and support you. Keep your hands out of our pockets, that’s so rude. There is far more important things in life than money itself. For example, just a single game gathering all this people from everywhere. Think of it just a while. Thank you.

5 Likes

If people didn’t discovered the af-db trades then things would have been much different. I mean there are still ways to get dbs but af to db trades are like so helpful you know.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your votes this means a lot to me to see what you guys want to see come back and maybe someone at ludia will see this and maybe just maybe consider adding DB’s back into the packs again

2 Likes

Very unlikely beaver has been complaining about it from months and ludia has given 0 response to it.

2 Likes

I disagree. Money is what pays Ludia’s bills, and thus keeps the content train flowing. There is a right and wrong way to earn it, however.

Like for example, the VIP program is amazing because of the massive benefits towards the loyal players. Meanwhile the card packs are horrible just because of the inflated price of the dinos, and the fact that you don’t unlock them (especially the lower rarity dinos).

As far as mobile games go, Ludia is really on top of balancing what they need and what the player wants.

Also, I would vote no. This game’s economy is fragile and doesn’t just revolve around just dbux.

I remember when the Trade Harbor was first released, and you could trade 70 million coins for ~30k dbux. It broke the economy for awhile. The same goes for boosters and AF trades. Since the nerf, Ludia has compensated the dbux elsewhere in the game, more to where you earn it and not just receive/abuse it. Sure, the dbux being removed from SOME of the packs is frustrating, but then again Ludia tried to appease players by adding larger rewards into some of the daily battles.

At the end of the day it’s a give and a take. I think it worked out for both parties, just not in ways anyone would think of off the surface.

3 Likes

@OstaposaurusBae I kinda agree with you but one thing is for sure I hate how I’m not getting as many trades for AFs to Dino bucks

3 Likes

I was going to vote no and missed it. oh well.

4 Likes

same

4 Likes