Should megalosuchus get a buff (Major vote)

Should megalosuchus get a buff

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

The forum has been ablaze with talk of my girl lately. Much of it not even started by me.
I love it :+1:t2:

9 Likes

I mean she deserves It :laughing:

5 Likes

It used to be pretty good, maybe a speed buff and a bit of HP? Let me create one real quick

1 Like

Here is my upgrade

5 Likes

I think It needs at least 4200 HP, I’d go with what she had before, around 4400 or 4350-4500
Although you did give her fierce rampage…
Idk, i feel HP is more important for a counter attacker than damage output

5 Likes

Exactly why Tryko and Grypo need an HP boost ASAP

5 Likes

IKR both Tryko and grypo need a rework
Tryko is way too frail now

3 Likes

Grypo would be better if Ferocious Shield had priority. Right now it can heal it’s entire health with Greater Emergency Heal, so burst damage is really the only way to kill it. I wouldn’t take away that option.

4 Likes

One thing that has always struck me as odd about post-2.0 Megalosuchus is that it’s barely Resilient. It doesn’t even have armor! It’s only truly resilient quality is it’s heal, but other dinos have heal but aren’t resilient (like Schaphotator). So it would be nice if Megalosuchus got armor and/or a shield, since that could help with the health problem, too.

4 Likes

Looks like armor to me. Always thought, regardless of game mechanics, that she should have it.

5 Likes

I actually did a rework like that for grypo a while ago :laughing:

download (65)

2 Likes

Megalosuchus is like “a Siberian Tiger wrapped in razor wire”, razor wire apparently isn’t much protection :joy:

4 Likes

What do your think mega should have

• Amour
  • Faster
  • More health
  • More attack
  • Ferocious impact
  • Greater emergency heal
  • Others

0 voters

@shining why do you think Mega should not get a buff I am not saying that your opinion is wrong I just want to know maybe there is a way you are using her that is good that we all don’t know about

Anyone wants this to be the new mega the total rework

Too op

1 Like

Armor, speed, and shields (maybe shielded taunting strike instead of group cleansing strike?)

1 Like

I wonder if I’d be counter-attacked if I were to pet her.
Always forget about the razor-wire.
Seems unpleasant :joy:

5 Likes

Not gonna lie… swap-in defense piqued my interest.
Wouldn’t mind if that was the shield she got, assuming she was given one again at some point.

3 Likes

I’ve tried reworking Megalo but honestly I’ve never been successful. It’s always been a kinda weird hybrid, and I’m not sure at all of how to improve it.

More speed and a lot more HP would be a start.

3 Likes