Ludia Forums

Should they make vip members free for the first people who play the game like for a day of vip membership

I think they should make vip membership free for people who play the game there first time because if free for like a hour then the can get use to it and know if they want to buy it because they might buy it and don’t know what to do with it or anything. but it doesn’t hurt to have it free for 1 hour because people like me want to know why it so good to get vip in the first place. But make the trial that you don’t have to pay for it after
Writer by Michael

3 Likes

There is already a free trial week of VIP though. All you need is a credit card to start the trial. If you don’t cancel the subscription, then it would charge the card the subscription amount and VIP status would be applied until the next month, and it would keep on charging until the subscription is canceled.

Edit: Welcome to the forums!

7 Likes

Ok because I have.just started playing

2 Likes

But make the trail that you don’t have to pay for it after

1 Like

What does that mean

1 Like

Unfortunately that’s not how things work. The benefits come at a cost, which requires money.

4 Likes

Why do they have to make it show hard. for it :cry:

1 Like

The way mobile games, more specifically free games, work is you either have the time or money to invest into the game. The time investment comes with Ads (which you actually don’t have to interact with in this game) or you can skip the wait and a part of the grind and pay outright for features.

This game actually has a very fair grind compared to other games. Some new players have actually gotten pretty far without VIP.

So that’s really the only 2 options. Play a lot or pay.

8 Likes

Classic the play a lot or pay

2 Likes

That’s how mobile gaming works in 2022 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

When a comment says “post deleted by author” it means that the person who posted it, well, deleted it. I deleted it because I said a wrong statement. Welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

Even with VIP you still need to invest time into it. I am a VIP, at level 92 and yet still haven’t gotten into high ferocity yet.

1 Like

If you cancel the trial before the renewal date (one week after you sign up) they won’t charge you. You can even cancel right after signing up and it still gives you a free week of VIP (make sure the game shows the free trial offer because just signing up doesn’t give the free trial). I downloaded the game like 3 weeks ago and I’m currently level 38. So far VIP isn’t really a necessity to advance in the game.

3 Likes

Yes, or you can invest more money and buy the $99.99 dinos and resources :laughing:

2 Likes