Should Thor get an apex?

With resilients being dominate in the meta and the need for more pure fierce I think a Thoradolasaur apex would be amazing. Ludia said that we would get 2 more pure fierce creatures and the one that we got in 2.13 being albertospinos is terrible. We have IndoT but that’s about it. What do you guys think?

1 Like

I made a fierce on the toolbox. I think it’s balanced, but I do not quite know.

I know it isn’t fused from Thor, but it could be good…

3 Likes

While we definitely need new meta fierce, I would prefer not to have another apex hybrid because knowing Ludia it would just cause more powercreep and overthrow Indotaurus. That being said, I’d rather a Keratoporcus, Edaphocevia, or Alloraptor hybrid, maybe even a Scaphotator or Tryostronix megahybrid.

21 Likes

Looks good. But the resistances are the major factor. This thing may be good against resilients but the lack of resistances is what I think makes this hybrid not so good.

I would like a Thor apex, but it would probably be op seeing how Ludia “balances” apexes

2 Likes

No thor hybrid pls

1 Like

No

20’characters

Here’s a Thor apex hot off the grill. What do you think of it?

3 Likes

Remove Exposing Counter. Not only does that usually not help against resilients, it more hurts other fierce and cunning, especially since you have Killer Instinct on it. Speaking of, I would change that to GSI just to keep the Chomping part of Morsdeus raid viable. Also Intimidation nullifies nothing, as the nullification targets nothing. I would change this to a 2 turn cooldown myself, and have it nullify all opponents as well as have Intimidation target the team with the positive effects. Stunning Obstruction is… well it’s their. It’s at least pin on fierce, but Im not sure how useful it is since Ludia doesnt know that Tanks shouldnt have pin resistance/immunity and keeps slapping it on them willy nilly. The resistances are fine. Stats look good.

2 Likes

I did the changes that recommended.

2 Likes

Looks fine to me. Others might have other changes, but knowing Ludia, this wont get in. I like this idea though.

3 Likes

Just to ask, What do you think the components of Mortem Rex are?

1 Like

Allos Lux
Here’s my idea I killed 2 birds with one stone and also gave Alloraptor a hybrid.

1 Like

Yes we need Thor apex. And it should be a bleeder.

T Rex and Stego ? Because it has big pink spikes.

(whispering) Same here

The Thoradolosaur hybrid should be Ultimasaurus Rex.

3 Likes

I came up with this concept of Thor’s apex. Hope you guys like it!
Agriotromos

1 Like

I remember @Snake_Dude making a really cool drawing of a Thor and Trykosaurus hybrid, maybe that could work?

1 Like

I’m gonna have to look for this eventually but it sure will take a while… :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_tear: