Ludia Forums

Should we be able to request epic dna?

This is why I can agree that Epic requests (not the donating, which anyone should be able to do) should have a minimum level restriction. It should be for the players who have been here for some time, have way more Epic DNA than they need and need the help finding those few strands to level up their own Epics.

I also don’t think it will hurt weekly Alliance tasks at all. Players and their Alliances will still need them to complete those asks either way. Limit Epic requests to weekends and it would be fine.

2 Likes

When your needing 1 epic you go through so much just to get it like sonar I had to get dna from a lvl 20 sanc for 2 weeks before getting skoonasaurus

1 Like

It took me 1.5-2 years to get all the uniques that were there since the beginning. What’s your point?

Ludia can even restrict it to non hybrids as well if they think that including hybrids would be too much

2 Likes

Maybe make certain epics not requestable until a certain level like sancs
T-Rex is not available in a sanc until lvl 12 so we could do the same for requesting epics

2 Likes

Yes but this was after the championship

Pachy? What they gonna do with that

Not requestable until the level you can use it in a sanc (which I think is 20)

2 Likes

Yes, yes, and yes! We definitely need the option to request Epic Dna!

2 Likes

This would help me getting rid of my blue and baryonx dna. I have almost 3000 of them

2 Likes

Using these limits would work pretty well, by the time I could interact with epics in the sanc I was heading into Lockdown where they drop alot in viablity.

2 Likes

Yeah. If they were concerned about it, just lock it to level 15 or something, but frankly with Epics being available every week for all players to dart, it’s a non-issue IMO.

1 Like

Of course we should be able to request epic dna! It’s downright silly that we cannot.

Another idea that would be awesome… Selling our collected useless dna back to Ludia for coins.

2 Likes

We should request epic dna but once a weak…epic sunday or something like that

1 Like

They can also level up the epics for those custom level epic tournaments. :man_shrugging:

If not donate to alliance members, maybe at least an option to trash it for coins.
Make an incentive to keep darting capped epics.
The balance of the universe isn’t destroyed and you can get some decent coin from it.

2 Likes

From a “what Ludia has planned” point of view, requesting Epics will be only 1 day. So that combined with the divide by 4 metric. 2000 commons divide by 4 is 500 rare. So 500 rare divide by 4 is 125 epic DNA. So 1 week you get 250 epic. The other possibility is 100 per request times.2 is 200 which is 1 Unique fusion per week as it is with the common and rare requests.

Yes please, let us trade them for some coins

Check out this link to a post i made earlier on this week regarding exchange of spare dinosaur dna between players / alliance etc.

Could also have a alliance dna donation “box” where u could donate the dna u can spare for others . U chose the dna u want the rest of the alliance to share like if your donating to one specifik person , just a shared box for all the members to choose from, u get your coins and the dna goes to a ready to Pick from alliance dna box.

If ludia Think they wont make money from this Think again … your at 280 out of 300 !!! U fuse and get that bloody 10 :woman_facepalming: Your alliance provide u with the last 10 but… u realize that your now 20 k short of evolving your creature… whut do u do ? Raids going u need that 1 lvl to be High enorf :woman_shrugging: Buy coins se win win :ok_hand:t2: