Ludia Forums

Show me your (or others) BOOSTED DINOS ! Let’s get some inspiration!

Folks!

Let’s build up a great database of boosted dinos.

Rare ones?
Unusual ones?
Powerhouses ?

Let’s see what you have build or what you seen and met in the arena!

:black_heart:

(Please stay out of LONG discussions! Give small feedback or tips or ask small questions to owners. But try to make the topic and post relevant. Thanks.)

5 Likes

Not Mine. Found in arena.

Lvl 27 !

Who inspired me to make this post!

I’m your friend mate!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Here is my highly modified level 30 Apato.

I used the Super-VIP-only attacks boosts and bought the Immunity package also.

Next project is to create my own Lord Lythronax.

34 Likes

This boost system is insane players can literally pay for their Dino’s to be super strong and unlimited health pretty much

One of my recent opponents had a Thora with 165 speed that would have wrecked my team had evasive failed.

In this meta you need dinos with cloak and evasive or you’re doomed!

This T-Rex is nothing compared to @TheMaxx ‘s boosted dino.

Yo, max, show us your T-Rex!

5 Likes

not mine :smiley:

7 Likes

Looking at this just makes me want to stop playing this game … :confused:

16 Likes

Oh and I battled someone from AP who had two speed 180+ dinos and one speed 160+ on the team

3 Likes

3 Likes

I wish I had Thora my highest dinosaur is level 20 allosinosarus and yet somehow I got banned for 3 days and removed from the leader board for cheating which is bull

1 Like

Same here.
Even I have boosted my Thora speed to 145 and enjoy her bite, I am not expecting next battle at all.

1 Like

@DadJokes has a pretty sick Tryko if I remember correctly

It has its moments. I’ve seen a lot better ones out there. Wasn’t ever able to buy any speed boosts which was a bummer.

7 Likes

that utrainex looks strong AF :smiley: do you recommend keeping utarinex in the team after the hp nerf with hp stat boosts available? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

19 Likes

Nerfs don’t mean anything now with boosts… Ludia gave their players the ability to choose which dinos are good…

1 Like

One upon a time this guy was good against utarinex and dilo, but only up to about level 25s or so… Now L30s run at the sight, or get beaten. It can even take out a magna or two…

8 Likes

Game is just dead now :frowning: … all the hunting journeys of the past year were nullified.

8 Likes