Ludia Forums

Show off your alpha skills!

How’s everyone going. It’s a while since alphas are out. Now I wanna see what everyone’s team of dragons is made of. Show off your best damage in a single alpha battle and brag about it! Be sure to put up some screenshots! :muscle:

1 Like

It depends on what * Alpha one is fighting, though.

1 Like

Correct me if i’m wrong but as far as i can tell the defense of the alpha doesn’t seem to increase as the star goes up.

Anyway I don’t recall my highest damage against an alpha but its probably around 22k. What I am really proud of is my most recent attack against a 6* Bewilderbeast. Normally i only deal about 7 to 10k against those due to the spirit bug, but in my last attack i was able to stun the bewilder for several turns in a row which allowed me to do 17k against it.

1 Like

About 16,000 here.
18,775 right now!

2 Likes

Okay, so… I don’t remember what my best damage in a single battle is, probably something around 12K, I am not sure, though I can strike up to 70K in the 24h duration.

And Zhyan, I don’t really know, I just think it has to be like when we battle an easy fight and it ends too early to enjoy it compared to when we battle a fight that is a challenge to win. So far I have battled only 1 and 2 * raiding Alphas, thus I don’t have that much experience with that as other battles in the game.

1 Like

Best one so far

4 Likes

Impressive but what if i told you there was much stronger hits. @Mig Show us that roughly 40k screenshot :pray::muscle:
Yohomie

46k is my personal best. I’ve only seen 2 players hit higher than me but i’m 100% f2p.

4 Likes

There’s no way to prove it, of course, but our experiences with Alphas does seem to indicate that their defense does rise as the number of stars rise. We track our average damage as a team pretty closely.

4 Likes

All time best about 30k, but super proud of my 21k against the BWB the other day too!

3 Likes

Update: Turns out it’s 15K. But depends on battle whether I can achieve it. Oh, and it seems independent of the level of the dragon, though dependent on its species (can’t strike anything impressive on the infamous blue alpha).

I hit this beautiful number yesterday with this team ~
I could’ve probably have dealt more if my Foehammer was stronger so I could replace my anveil

3 Likes

4 Likes

Omg you have the murmurrquill! I’m currently trying to breed it and I can’t wait till I get it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She’s so good. I was stuck for a long time in coldwind wastes, but after I got her I’ve breezed through the last 75 levels.

3 Likes

How long did it take to get her? I’ve just gotten my 2nd foehammer today and started breeding them.
I can imagine! 210% dmg with a 70% heal. That’s crazy!

3 Likes

I was using two 5* to get her so it took roughly 40 tries. After I got her I bred a duplicate using her in like 20 tries and then I got my 3rd copy in maybe 15 tries using 2 of her for breeding.

1 Like

My best is 33,264.

2 Likes

Man that is impressive! Well done :muscle:

2 Likes

So I just battled another 7* Bewilderbeast. Luckily i got Copsekeep a few days ago and decided to test her out even though she’s at 2 stars lvl 8 at the moment. Now, I was thinking it would be impossible to do some good damage (especially due to the spirit generation bug), but hey i was really incredibly luck, had some great combo’s that kept the bewilderbeast stunned so he couldn’t use his ice wall. And the result was this:

Note: for those that want to know the bp of the team was only 4062.

4 Likes