Ludia Forums

Show off your new 2.6 creatures here!

simple solution. they check the creature data now that they know which square is its.

2 Likes

It said everywhere: day, but I remember them stating it was a continental creature

1 Like

pretty sure this one wasnt.
it was the pachy and the two birds that were continental. it would say if its continental.

4 Likes

Oh nvm, I checked the notes, guess I was confused!

1 Like

it happens. and it wasn’t an out of the box idea since it’s new and continental creatures are the new thing.

2 Likes

Thing is, we can get it from scents, as it’s not a short range spawn, which is nice. It seems like a great early game healer.

1 Like

9 Likes

she looks so nice with the pretty park in the backround

6 Likes

I hope that some of these dinosaurs will be in events because not a lot of people can go out and get them that are in different continents

So my eyes burn when seeing this, I can’t stand it, I can never look at the schedule again

the empty space!!! I need it to be filled!!!

(ludia, this doesn’t mean add more bosses)

6 Likes

i have yet to find stegoceras. it’s literally the only one i want this update and it hasn’t shown itself. Gah!

I don’t know why, but when I was looking at stegoceras in the notes and leaks, I was hoping it would be a small new pachy like animation, kinda like homalocephale in JWE. I still can’t find struth or the orange ovi, and I don’t think anyone in my alliance is in those regions so that will take a while

1 Like

Nobody has posted a picture of the new Wednesday Only dino yet?
Amazing…

it was a visual bug. theres not actually anything to get for that slot.

just got the tsintaosaurus. if it was as vibrant as its profile image i’d like it more.

2 Likes

Where do you get Tsintao? I haven’t seen it yet.

I found two long-range along a country road yesterday (Tuesday Daytime) and one short range today (possibly out of a Giga Scent in Zone 1 (Wednesday Daytime).

Tsintao is an all time anywhere I think, may be wrong, I’ve seen 2-3 so far in the wild, Haven’t unlocked it because of that leg shot that I can’t master, and I’ve actually seen stegoceras 4-5 times in the last 2 days, seen it more than rexy lol

1 Like

I can olny get 2 of them because of where I live at

1 Like

Yes I’ve only got stegoceras at the moment, got some tsinrao but can’t find anymore so going by sanctuary dna as someone in my alliance has it, as well as orange ovi, only creature dna left to collect is struth

1 Like