Show us some love Ludia

10 dollars a month for a 1 time incubator and absolutely no deals In the shop come on guys. At least a little cash or coin wouldn’t hurt you. You advertise special offers in shop for vip but yet I have yet to see any such thing. When my wife was vip and I wasn’t I compared our shop pricing and it was 100% the exact same pricing. Being vip means Ludia gets 10 of my hard earned working dollars and I get the short end of the stick. Increased range and battery is a plus but in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t make spending 10 dollars a month worth it. My wife and I will downgrading from vip not because of this, although it’s a huge key factor that I’m sure others will agree with me on, but because of financial priorities. Love the game either way. Battles are fun except when there is a stegodues 5 levels above your own. Freaking tank :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It would also be nice if they would stop making creatures escape so quickly, defeats the point of extended battery life :rofl:

If you find Stegodeus 5 levels above your own annoying, you are in for a real treat when you meet Monomimus who somehow manages to evade every time :joy: