Ludia Forums

SIA dino/dracoeratops not locked-in when other SIA dino is faster

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: SIA dino not swap-locked when they swap-in but stunned or hit by enemy dino SIA.

Area is was found in: arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Switch to smilonemys while enemy switch to dracoceratops
Step 2 - Smiloneyms stunned dracoceratops
Step 3 - Dracoceratops not locked and he switched out straight away
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Always

What type of device are you using: Samsung S10+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

If the swap in action is prevented by stun, then you don’t get locked. Working as intended.

2 Likes

It’s not a bug. There’s no reason for your enemy’s Dracoceratops to be locked down, as it couldn’t complete its swap-in action thanks to your Smilonemys’ stun.

1 Like

Then this is wrong, Swap-in is swap-in. You tried your chance and you lost. If no stunned and still dracoceratop hit me, I believe it won’t be locked-in still.

I kinda agree on this. But stunning a rat on swap in is already a win for me, even if the match ends in 0-3.

1 Like

Swap-in is swap-in, but the thing is, swap-in isn’t what locks down the SIA dinos: it’s the SIA that does that. Kinda like Mutual Fury buffing the opponent. It’s a trade-off.
If you don’t use Mutual Fury, the opponent doesn’t get buffed in the same way as when the SIA isn’t carried out, the swapper isn’t locked down.

Therefore it had hit your Smilonemys, it would most definitely have been locked down.

1 Like