Ludia Forums

Singetail abilities

Is there a reason why singetails deal damage to themselves?

1 Like

@Marcus @Ned explain this please

4* looks like so weak…
5* is going to kill itself after 3rd using of abilities, that’s really bad :disappointed:

2 Likes

I believe it’s feature. Very fast, 300% damage, possibly able to get a head start and kill one or two very nasty dragon in enemy team before they ger their abilities ready (You know what’s particularly nasty in arena). Burn very bright but soon burn out.

1 Like

Ohhhh I am having some ideas, what about take meatlug and those revival ability dragons with this?

Just change % of self-damage. Current numbers are groundless high.

1* - 5%
2* - 10%
3* - 15%
4* - 20%
5* - 25%

1 Like

On a side note, why does the 1* have 2 abilites and the 3* have 3 like hybrids if they aren’t hybrids?

1 Like

@Marcus @Ned explain this please
Why are % of self-damage so high???

1 Like

Hey Lagrow, the ability is correct. However, I would be happy to pass the feedback along to our team.

Thanks, Vikings!

4 Likes

It’s just interesting why this ability exists. Singetails mustn’t be that way

Them having high % self-damage makes sense though. The 5* is very fast does 300% dmg to a target foe and then heals all other allies for 33%. (honestly, I don’t have a clue why you think it’d be groundless for it to deal 200% dmg to itself).

Also you can reduce the selfdmg by buffing them with a defense up buff (i went and used the celestial royalwing and Turkeyleg alongside it in the try-out part of the singetail quest and it couldn’t even break the shield as it only dealt 400 to 500 dmg to itself).

1 Like

1200 self-damage is crazy.
It’s better to do them without this ability. Even if healing and damage numbers will be lower and 5* will be fast instead of very fast.

without the self damage it wouldn’t be ver-fast nor fast, it’d be slow (like skullcrusher) or very slow.

I love these new dragons and that they self damage! They deal so much damage and so quickly it makes sense there is some drawback. They are some of my favorite dragons now, just because of this game. They weren’t my favorites from rtte.
I just have one problem… I feel like New Year Stormfly should absorb the damage that the Singetails do to themselves.

4 Likes

i think there’ll be a dragon that might be able to absorb the dmg they do to themselves in the near-future (perhaps mothers day CJ? or fathersday skullcrusher)

1 Like

Ohh I guess the way the NY Stormfly effect is worded “absorbs dmg from foes” it works as it should… it would just make new year Stormfly and the Singetails a bit better if they could combo.

Ohh true! That is a good point and put things in a better perspective

How do you guys have space for so many of these dragons?

Spitelout Spitelout OY OY OY.

1 Like

We don’t , there is not enough roster space. Hopefully more will be added sooner than later.

2 Likes