Ludia Forums

Sinoceratops - Camp Cretaceous

Today I went to the official JWCC website to see what creatures could appear and I found this:

…Brown? I’ve never seen a Sinoceratops of that color, much less in the trailer that was released today. I found very interesting! Maybe we have this wonder in the game with a Gen 2? (Although I would love to have Styra and Pachyrhino added). Maybe we have an Update with just the creatures from this series! (2.2 - JWCC Update). Thoughts?

5 Likes

looks like the frill is wider than the FK model

3 Likes

What website is that? @Stygimoloch_29

Uh Blue, are you okay?

get ready to see the gen2 of sino, carno and brachio

2 Likes

Perhaps we could get the OG stunlock Sino back as the Gen 2? Maybe even the old Monostegotops as Monostegotops Gen 2?

5 Likes

Lol I wish, but they probably won’t unfortunately. I used to love using Stegocetatops, but they changed ceratopsians right before I was about to unlock Monostegotops. So I never got to use it at it’s best :sleepy:

3 Likes

I barely managed to unlock Monostegotops in time, I had only ever seen one Triceratops in the wild before the daily migrations started. I ran it at level 16 on a team of level 20s, and it did admirably, but then it was changed before I could level it up.

2 Likes

They have different collors so they can sell more toys

2 Likes

This is the site: campcretaceous.com

1 Like

Sino G2 would be a nice addition, but I guess it’ll be a rare or common.

2 Likes

I think it would be common because we have 3 rare (2 creatures and 1 Hybrid).

1 Like

But can’t it be the rare, then you add an epic to it and get a legendary, then something else and have a unique for it?
Or it can result in a legendary by being rare + a common, which results in an epic hybrid, and you add another rare or common and it becomes a legendary superhybrid.

1 Like

I must admit, I would be kind of disappointed if they did this.

Community: “Can you please add more actual dinosaurs to the game? There are so many famous ones out there that aren’t in the game yet!”

Devs: “OK, we hear you. Here you go!”
Adds a bunch of Gen 2’s for stuff we already have

Gen 2’s are kinda my pet peeve. I get that they were going for easy pallet swaps or adding more versions of a somewhat rare creature model (like Titanoboa or Haast Eagle), but each one could have been an entirely different dinosaur instead. Someday I might make a post detailing possible replacement dinos for each gen 2 in the game. But the game is too far along for those changes to actually matter, so it would be just for fun. But then again, when have any proposed changes from the forum actually mattered? :joy: