Ludia Forums

Sinoceratops DNA dilemma

So I’ll let the photos do most of the talking, but essentially my Utarinex is level 24 and I’m hovering in the 4700’s. Should I continue to level him up or hold off and start using my sino dna for Allosinosaurus and then Thor. Based on the photos I have attached what would you suggest? I’m just trying to figure out how to best round out my team. Thanks so much in advance!

I would wait for 1.6 to make a decision

I was going to do that, but if their stats and move sets stayed the same, what would you do?

I have a lvl 23 Thor and 23 Rinex. I love Rinex but I LOOOVE my Thor. I like playing big chompers and when it crits it is glorious.

I ran into the same situation around last month. Around dec 20th I made a tough decision to either invest my sinos into queen/rinex or create thor and power her up. That being said, I yoloed all my sinos since then regardless of the upcoming update into thor, and this is my team now. I’m just saving the rest of my sinos for the update … and if rinex gets that nerf, I will pour the rest of my sinos into queen to get her a couple of bdays. Before and after :smile:

2 Likes

Dang! Nice squad! I love my Utarinex so much as it was my first unique other than Indo. It’s very useful at many things and continuing it level her I feel would make a very formidable Dino. With that being said, I really don’t have a chomper besides Indo and nothing with DS. These decisions aren’t easy especially when you know you’re working with some wrong info!

1 Like

Thors ability to beat equal level Tryko needs to be said… if your running a team without ds and arent close to tenonto one needs to give thor some serious consideration

1 Like