Ludia Forums

Sinoceratops: the myth 🙄

On the tone of the title… how rare is it to find a sinoceratops lol i havent seen any in the wild since i started and they just dont appear in arena incubators at all lol and very rarely on those one time offer incubators… point is, I need some :joy::joy: Possible dino for the next events?? :smirk: …please? :sweat::joy:

1 Like

Only saw it once in the wild at a gas station. Good luck hunting :blush:

1 Like

I have found two in the wild but they are rare to find.

1 Like

I only encountered one and got 35 DNA
I’m rarely finding epic Dinos in wild. Only found a TRex once. I guess it will be hard to collect epic Dinos DNA
And some of them we need for important fusions
I hope Ludia comes with more events to provide the Epics

3 Likes

Seriously I found 3 t rexes today lol

1 Like

Maybe it is country based… Only found 2 in london and rest from incubator

1 Like

It’s a ‘local spawn’ so you need to do some exploring and when you find an area with plenty of common Tarbosaurus and Diplocaulus you know you’re in the right place. It will still only spawn there rarely of course.

It’s also a ‘nest spawn’ at gas stations, so check them out too. Most of the time you will only find Einiosaurus or Triceratops Gen 2 there though of course.

Let’s hope they make them an event dinosaur soon as I am yet to encounter one myself.

2 Likes

Yeah i have seen that… But no offence but thats a bunch of trash with some of its theories. Here in the London we have lotw of gas/ petrol stations and nope not a single dino can be found there as they state. If anything i find those dinos in other locations of spawns

2 Likes

And keeps the events out of the parks! I have little enough time in my life as it is to drive 2 hours to a park!

Einiosaurus is also a global spawn so yes, you will find them literally anywhere.

I have found that site’s information pretty accurate actually.

Even see a velociraptor during the day sometimes and it’s near a post box/office.

1 Like

Good to see all these replies!!
And thats a good point @ABluesfan ! I have the region with tarbosaurus on the neighborhood right next to mine, so I will hunt there more often :slight_smile: thanks for the reminder!

2 Likes

I’ve seen it only once. I walk around that district almost every day, but haven’t met anyone else for last three weeks.

1 Like

To be very honest the games starting to get a little boring for me. Always finding the same dinosaurs and not seen an epic since two days ago… Same rares and as A vip i expect more. In pokemon go you can use lure and so many pokemom pop up… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Feeling the same :frowning:

Mythical chimera beast for me as well

I’ve only seen three and I have hunted hard for a month. All within 200 yards of a federal courthouse.

Saw one for the first time yesterday and I have gotten DNA for her from the 24 hour incubator. I am only a few points away now.

1 Like

I have the Sinoceratops at level 11 but she’s not in my team, she’s not all that powerful at 11 and getting her higher to be of any use is gonna be a while :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I prefer stegocerotops… But i need this to create uttahsinoraptor :weary:

2 Likes

I prefer stego, she’s part of my team :ok_hand:t3: Good luck with Sino :crossed_fingers: