Ludia Forums

Size Doesn’t Matter at Lvl 50: My Battle Torment

I have, well, not too good creatures. I have screenshots of the two battles I found, “hard”. I’m not quoting it because I didn’t think they were hard, I’m quoting hard because they were STRESSFUL! I didn’t screenshot the other two because they had the class advantage in my favor but these!

Geez!!!

1 Like

Hey dilo, you can use 2 cannon fodder to build points and then your 3rd dino will be the damage dealer, this way you can build to 8 hit points using only 1 strong dino :+1:

2 Likes

What’s a glass cannon? I’ve been seeing that term used a lot. What does SFA stand for?

A glass cannon is something that can dish out a lot of damage but at the same time can’t take a lot of damage, basically High Attack Low Health. AFS either stands for Average Ferocity Score or just Average Ferocity, I could be wrong though.

2 Likes

This :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Should sacrifice first one, then block two, then block 3 or save 3 for last dino and with 5 hits would be killed, also first two creatures you used could have been weaker since you use them just for cheat the computer and save points.