Skills randomly become unusable

Anyone else experience this? Once in a while. I just cant use any attack skill. No it’s not because of a taunt being active or disarmed or anything else. I just cant use the skill when I should be able to do so and I’m forced to skip. The skill is highlighted showing me I can infact cast it, but the game wont let me do so.

1 Like

yes, this happens every now and then, usually I use a support skill instead or move. not a solution, but it is a known issue

Hey Armorgeddon, depending on the skill, you might have to tap the area around the enemies for you to cast it. However, if you’re still having issues, our team could investigate further if you reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with more details. Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

It happens to me too. I have to close game and restart it. All the time.

I tap all over my screen when this happens. Nothing works. It happens a few times a day and the only think I can do is skip the turn. Even if it’s a melee skill and the enemy is right in front of me with no taunt, or any other skills preventing me from attacking. It just stops working and I haven’t been able to find a way to get past this without just skipping the turn or relogging into the game.

1 Like

Thanks for the additional information. Our team is looking into it.

No problem! Sorry for the late reply, I was having some issues with my phone. If it happens again, I’ll try a bunch of stuff and be as detailed as possible when explaining what happens. Also, bit of a random question here: Do you allow users to use Nox? I dropped my phone yesterday and broke the bottom of the screen so it’s difficult to play on my phone at the moment, but with Nox I can play it on the PC.

Our team can’t provide support for 3rd party programs. We recommend playing on a compatible device. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the recommendation. Since that is a recommendation and not a definitive no, I will continue to use it until my new phone comes. This way I can still continue to enjoy the game.

I also have no issue giving you my account name/I.D. if it’s necessary. That’s if you can’t find that out already.

Just to be clear, I’m not trying to be a troll and I hope this doesn’t come off as rude, I’m just trying to enjoy the game when I couldn’t otherwise. Also, just so you know, the issues I’m currently having with this game were occurring on my phone. I use an android phone if that info is also helpful to resolving this bug. That’s it, I’ll stop pestering you now.

Thanks again for another speedy reply.

1 Like

This is also an issue on my phone. At times no matter what u can’t use the skill, the only option at that time that seems to work is skipping g the turn or using a different skill

1 Like

Our team will be working on a fix for it, @HuKo.

Happened to me. I think it related to when I have lag (connection issue) but if I click another skill and then come back to the one I want to use it then work