Ludia Forums

Skins

Please add skins for dinosaurs. Movie skins, scientific accurate skins and paleo art skins

2 Likes

Anyone never thought. Very cool!

We already have some of those. We call them "Gen 2"s.

2 Likes

Yes but i mean for example a bumpy skin, toro skin or rexy fallen kingdom skin. This would also be a way to get a playable raptor squad

1 Like

We did have a kind of Playable Raptor Squad during the Boosts Era, I’m not sure exactly how they worked because I joined in early 2020 but I remember there were interactive things you could do with those.

1 Like

If I remember correctly, you had to progress a bar for each of the raptors individually in order to get a booster or booster pack. I think it was filled up by coins, DNA, food, and DBs, sometimes it even had you spar the raptor with a creature, although you had to have it in your park. If you couldn’t do it I think you had the option to skip it with DBs. That’s all I can remember.

2 Likes

You both are correct. But with playable i mean like omega 09 outside of the raptor paddock. For how skins would work you either can add them on a dinosaur or as a extra character like in dragons titan uprising. Their costume characters are also playable separately

I just wanted you. I know it has nothing to do with it but you can tell me your favorite JW dinosaur so I’ll explain how to change the profile picture instead of the A one.

Either you can equip a dinosaur with a new skin or they’re playable characters like the raptor squad in jwa

I meant JWTG or JWA.

My favorite designs there are Pachyrhinosaurus and tupandactylus

These two boys?

Yes. They’re my favorite designs among real dinosaurs

Which would you like as a background?

Tupandactylus

Download the image and do what my tutorial tells you, you get there with the link.

To change the background

I’m done. Thank you

2 Likes

Legal fine