Ludia Forums

Skip Spinning Wheels

I would really appreciate you giving us the option to Speed up or even skip the spinning wheels. In my view spinning wheels are for growing the excitement of the players to what they get in the end. But since your reward is predetermined in this game I do not get the point of seeing a wheel spin. But the spins after you completed a event or tournament game are not even the problem.

I am writing this suggestion because of the raptor padock, where you can get mod´s. For instance I want to do 5 modded PvP. To do this I have to spin a simple common wheel 15 times since you need 3 mod´s for one battle. In this case it is completly unimportant for me which of the several mod´s I get. So why do we need something to grow excitement here?

I would want to have a simple switch in the options or somewhere else, which allows us to skip the wheel and just see the outcome. I guess I am not the only one who dislikes the long spinning animation. Let me know what you think about this idea.

4 Likes

It used to be better when you could stop the wheel. You could start and stop it right away to cut down spin time. Plus the spin does not matter. It’s predetermined what you will get before you spin.

Hi. I’m Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite suggestion on the forums.

(Joke from the game Mass Effect 2 for those who are totally lost, but I wholeheartedly agree. I wish you had the option to turn off all spin wheel animations and just instantly get your prize, especially when gathering MODs).

4 Likes