Ludia Forums

Skitterbugs Last Copy

How is that possible for a normal player to get 3 copies of Skitterbugs? Any suggestion?

1 Like

For about a week or two it has been available in the premium draft and some other drafts though with a less than 1% rate.
I wish we could get another draft box of it though, I don’t feel like wasting runes on so little of a chance. At lead with the draft box there is a maximum.
Last year the other elite, Antiquitarian came out at the beginning of August and got another draft box the end of December so if it’s the same timeline then we should see a repeat draft box around like the beginning of of June or so? Maybe sooner or later or not at all, I’m not speaking for Ludia. They didn’t have a way to purchase the 3rd copy with runes like they did with the last elite so who’s to say they will keep anything else similar.
I hope we will be surprised and another draft box for it appears sooner than later. 5 months was a long time to wait between the last ones. Maybe 3-4 months max would be good

1 Like

Spent money

1 Like

Я просто взял и вывел его , так что ничего необычного в этом нет

Translated from Russian

I just took it and brought it out, so it’s not unusual

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Dude, that glitch in breedery was only visual, which was proven even by Ludia (srry, can’t find screenshot from support). Or do you wanna say you got 3rd copy by other way?

Невозможно вывести этого дракона это визуальный баг, не понимаю, как вы могли его вывести)

Translated from Russian

It is impossible to deduce this dragon, this is a visual bug, I do not understand how you could deduce it

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Premium Dragon Draft, gold card = 400 runes

I don’t believe they got it through the draft, Ludia have to take a look at it

Honestly I’m trying just to get a shrill boltbeak copy to get to 4* of 5*. But these less than 1 percent odds of getting one are stupid considering the probability of getting a different 5* dragon.