Ludia Forums

Skoonasaurus idea

Sorono has such a great concept, it’s a shame it’s hybrid has a boring and weak one. A sauropod with devastation is a unique play style and should be offered to players.

5250 health
900 damage
110 speed
25% armour
5% crit

Superiority vulnerability

Group Taunting Shield Strike

Devastation

Group Distraction

Medium resilient counter

Resistances:

100% speed decrease
100% taunt
100% vulnerability

Counters to Skoona:

DOT
Armour
Vulnerability resistance
Distraction
Stun
Rend
Armour Piercing and Defence Shattering

2 Likes

Eh. That makes it a good bit worse, since it now lacks a good t1 option, and neuters it’s raid viability.

1 Like

Hi, I don’t know what t1 means? It would be great in raids imo.

It still has group distraction and would also have group shields, plus being able to make the boss vulnerable.

In most raids good first attack that can target minions is important. Losing Group Decelerating Rampage would be big nerf for Skoonasaurus.

Group distraction and shields are not enough to make Skoona viable for raids, when there are probably easier accessible creatures with same abilities.

2 Likes

Turn 1. The first turn of combat. Group distraction and group shields sadly aren’t enough when it has pitiful damage output with no group deccel rampage.

1 Like

Personally this is my idea of the sauropod:

H=5500
D=1000
S=104
Ar=30%
A1=Superiority Vulnerability
A2=Taunting Vulnerability
A3=Group Distraction
A4=Devastation
R1=100% Taunt

This move set would mean that it is great in arena/raid. But I love your recreation of it too.

1 Like

Honestly I’m just upset it lost TV maybe

RS
TV
GDR
Group Distraction
Same stats
Minimal Resilient Counter (0.25x)
Same resistances

Just give it higher speed and some sort of Group Vulnerability Rampage.

1 Like

I mean, I get people want decelerating impact for turn 1 in raids, but it would be nice do have a bit more diversity with the sauropods :man_shrugging:t2:

It doesn’t even have to be Decelerating, given the prevalence of Tuoramoloch. That’s why I suggested a Group Vulnerability Rampage to make things more interesting.

The deceleration is for the arena, and there are ways for a sauropod to be relevant without it.

2 Likes