Ludia Forums

Skoonosarus rework?

To need a level 20 exclusive epic, Skoonosarus isn’t great.

Skoonosarus rework?
  • Yes!
  • OP
  • Meh

0 voters

This is worse than the current version.

2 Likes

How about this for a rework?

1 Like

seems a bit to OP

In what ways? Just curious on your opinion

Two rampages plus a long invicibility+30% armour+resiliant counter attack

2 Likes

One rampage has a delay, and Long invincibility wouldn’t help with its counters. The resilient counter attack is medium, and it should have no distraction removal on it, but it does, and can’t be edited off. Just ignore that part. Also it lost the swap prevention resistance as well, so it can be pinned.

Maybe change invinsibility to 1 turn?

1 Like

That rework is pretty bad. I’d say it need devastation. It could use Group Distracting Rampage, considering it is slow and you’d likely cleanse the distract anyway so it’s not exactly a powerful move.

2 Likes

Sonic, no need to hurt the guy. Just helpful tips.

@SonicNTGD Sorry, ive only done one rework

I’m basically saying this is actually bad. It would likely be low-alpha. It’s not meant to be offensive, I mean it could be better.

1 Like

I know. It is up for criticism. I made one myself.

1 Like

I made two. One is more pvp and raid focused while another is 75% pvp, 25% raid.

1 Like

I meant in this post.

Oh yeah, no. That’s not exactly op. It’s good for, say, Mortem Rex raid if you need a 4 way distraction. But a lot of things have armor and can cleanse distract so that rework ain’t so bad

1 Like

I also didn’t know you also thought of group distracting attacks. They seem fitting for it tbh

2 Likes

download (26)
This is how I think he should be

I currently have Group Distracting impact on Yudon and its hybrid when I made it. Now rampage is in the mix. I wanted a dino that can work as a viable team player without sacrificing too much of its pvp playstyle ( Hardosaurus. Why did that have to happen to them?)

1 Like

Tenontorex would like to know your location

It’s the only pvp viable hadrosaur but you get the idea

1 Like