There are many good uniques in the game. All the top tiers are either uniques or apexes, but not all uniques are created equally. Some of these buffs are kinda needed while others can be controversial. And lets start off with a controversial one:
1. Magnapyritor While mags may already be strong, it is beginning to fall off thanks to swap-in damage with the help of the resilient meta. Usually what happens with mags is that it is either outclasses or put in range of a swapper by something like mortem or tryko. So I made a slight tweak to help magna out a bit to try and keep it relevant:
This helps it with swappers without anything else added.
2. Poukendactylus Poukendactylus is bad. It can get 1-shot quite easily by something like spyx. But poukendactylus has a beautiful kit, one of the strongest around for a cunning.
I had made this on escape ability for the eagles, but the stats and immunities ae what is needed plus some extra damage. Now it can really do some big damage
3. Spinoconstrictor This guy is a fan favorite itching for a buff. While somewhat solid, it does struggle with some things
Many of spinoconstrictor’s struggles involve hp, but now it has the hp to deal with threats like dio and mammolania, especially with cunning strike. And its punish game with swapping stays true to its serpentine ancestry with an impact. Finally, it got the immunity to stuns it needed with a decel buff too.
4. Entelolania. Entelolania is probably the worst unique and needs some love. So this is how I would rework this little fellow:
This guy needed some love, so here it is. Entelolania now has the speed to stay in the game as well as a stun immunity like moth. It also has a vulnerability counter paired with PFS and a multiplier to make it a force to be reckoned with.
5. Erlidominus One of the original uniques, erlidom is struggling quite a bit right now, but luckily there is a simple and easy fix for erlidom:
While dece immunity is a bit taboo for a cunning, that doesn’t mean resilience still hurts it. Armor and shields still obliterate poor erlidom and this makes it relevant again.
6. Antarctovenator Not much needs to be said. Any damaging counter will do, whether it’s precise or decelerating. Null counter is meant for speedsters like procerath.
7. Dracoceratosaurus A lesser version than its parent, dracocerato struggles with the resilient meta.
This build allows it to do the standard draco move while also having some sort of place in the resilient meta, but can distract and shatter instead of being just cunning like it was originally.
8. Skoonasaurus This thing is a bit of a mess. While built for raids, there is little point in using it over max or gem really, so it needs something
SV gives it better output when paired with the counter and the decel rampage still stays, and it also has the ability to stall until said rampage with the priority moves
9. Pterovexus Vexus is ok at the moment, but its role is basically to come in once and then become a kamikazee.
Like scaph, it gained no escape to help trap, while ghaining the better cleansing swoop. This guy works like dimodactylus so that it can constantly come in and trap and then leave with swoop
10. Thoradolosaur Thor is OK, but not great. It needs something to kinda help it out.
Giving it 108 now allows it to compete with creatures like tryko and dio and the 5% armor helps with something like mammolania. It just needed a bit of a push