Ludia Forums

Slightly Buffed Fight For Funds Reward. Thanks Ludia? πŸ‘€

They did it. Maybe just a little bit but still. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Did not even notice it as I was casually swiping and saw the 50 on the last card lmao.

8 Likes

Lol I was rushing to get COT done I didnt even notice :joy:

2 Likes

Whoa, didn’t see it.

2 Likes

Uhm what

1 Like

I’m guessing they might have buffed it for only higher levels, either that or the 50 DBs reward was an unintentional bug and now is fixed. :eyes:

1 Like

The change to the reward was only made for players 75+, and not an unintentional bug as was hinted at.

9 Likes

Thanks for clarifying @Keith. :pray:t3:

1 Like

Sad low level noises :sob:

2 Likes

Don’t be sad, just think of all the happy high-level noises you will make when you reach 75!

9 Likes

Also high pitched noises. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And um…

1 Like

Bah I didn’t even notice, was it on all the cards or just the one, can a lvl 75 + player confirm all cards or @Keith can you confirm?

2 Likes

All cards were 50 in my game for a total of 200 Hard cash.

5 Likes

I can confirm it was 50 per card.

Monehhhhhhhhh. :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Please… if someone can give some suggestion what to do with all those extra money - I’d really appreciate it! I didn’t expect all that extra cache so now I’m in a bit of a trouble - must quickly find the way for some smart investment.
Thx in advance!

2 Likes

It’s too much money! It’s too much! :money_with_wings::sob:

When this is still your first round definitely not worth the cool down times if it was 250db per card for a total of a 1000db then it would be worth the cool down times

3 Likes

Yes, 50 DB for all cards. I’m not saying no!

2 Likes

@Keith, While I appreciate that Ludia is tweaking the rewards for this event, I still stand by that this should be an event that gets progressively harder with each battle and should have rewards with each completed battle. A sort of dungeon run scenario the farther you get the better rewards, the farther you get the harder the battles. An event that is disconnected from the ferocity of your team and rather meets specific level thresholds of creature types…

• 1st level common lvl 40 creatures 30 DB reward for clearing the battle of three creatures
  • 2nd level rare lvl 40 creatures 40 DB reward
  • 3rd level Super rare lvl 40 creatures 50 DB reward
  • 4th level Legendary lvl 40 creatures 100 DB reward
  • 5th level Tournament Hybrid up to lvl 20 creatures 200 DB reward
  • 6th level Tournament Hybrid up to lvl 40 creatures (spin wheel with DB base being 200 max being 1,000)

This would not only give folks something to work towards causing them to increase the strength of their team if they want to go deeper into the event but also give something for end game players to feel like it would be worth using their higher end creatures for. The rewards for completing all the events would be 620-1,420 DB.

Some version of this would be great for this event as well as utilizing this same concept for other events.

Instead of Dungeon runs they could be Volcano runs and utilize the volcano on the main island as the entrance.

13 Likes

apatosaurus on steroids…

3 Likes

Lol.
Ten = 10.

1 Like