Slippery alert is priority?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Apparently slippery alert is a priority move
Area is was found in:
Aviary
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- do a battle
Step 2 - lose and suffer because hydra boa used slippery alert which lost you the battle
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:all the time

What type of device are you using:I.O.S

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

This was the health of hydra after slippery alert. The first move they used was instant null strike and I used cautiocunning rampage. Then I used lethal rampage and run thinking I would kill it but hydras slippery alert was priority causing it to kill me

Oh wow. Just tried this in Campaign. Looks like if in an alert status, slippery alert IS priority! @Ned

1 Like

When the field guide gets the moves better than the game itself :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Let me check with our team on this!

Thank you for bringing this up to me, everyone. :mag:

2 Likes

Wait…isn’t this also happening during boa raid, round 3? Pretty sure in the strats in which touramoloch uses acceleration, either maxima or skoona still gets distraction from boa before its move?
Will check again on Sunday, but maybe someone can confirm before.

Could you also check about parasauthops’s swap in strike? The icon shows that it should increase damage, but the description doesn’t say it does, and this is really bugging me

You’re not wrong. Round 2 it’s not priority, and Round 3 it is. It’s priority below 50% health (total health not health per round), so it makes sense why it would always be priority Round 3. I didn’t see it listed on the skill in the battle, but the wiki confirms it.

1 Like

I’ve forwarded that to our team as well. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I had to write special scripts to fix the game data before I add it to the Field Guide :rofl:

3 Likes

And we’re all so grateful you did :pray::pray::blush:

1 Like

Love your field guide. It’s really helpful with basically all the information in just 1 place

1 Like

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: slippery alert, prioritized when it’s not listed as priority. Beat my faster Dino

Area is was found in: gyro

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- be faster than opponent
Step 2 - opponent uses slippery alert, then that slippery move prioritizes itself when it’s not supposed to. That’s slippery game mechanics.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: don’t know, once was enough

What type of device are you using: Samsung note 8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

That move is a priority move when HP is less.

1 Like