Ludia Forums

Slowandlaggy game

Game is slow And very laggy since update. On wifi and 4g+. Aan i the only one with this problem?

2 Likes

Nope it has been terrible

1 Like

Yeah, it’s been fairly laggy.

1 Like

Is the lag just in the Arena? That seems to be the only place I’ve had any issue with lag, but I don’t know if it’s different for others. It shouldn’t have anything to do with your own WiFi, though.

1 Like

No, it kinda feels about everytime just like in arena. Not normal at all. And I’m on a Samsung S10 so it’s not the phone :sweat_smile:
Yohomie

2 Likes

I wouldn’t think it the phone either, actually. If this happened just after the new update, that seems to more than likely be the culprit. A simple update shouldn’t so drastically alter a game’s requirements (It shouldn’t at all, unless it’s a seperate addition like with console/PC games and their expansions) that suddenly devices are no longer able to play it smoothly.

I’m not entirely sure what it might be? I havn’t been able to pay close enough attention to what’s going on with the major update this go-round. My first thought would be that it has something to do with the online connectivity of players (like the servers are being bogged down and they weren’t prepared for just how big the hiked increase would be)

But that is such a beyond wild guess. I have absolutely no idea how much truth that holds.

I got a new mobile device with 3 GB RAM that was working smooth as he*k before the update and now is lagging loading victory screens or rewards for battles. I’m thinking about doing a clean reinstall and hoping it’ll be gone by then.

1 Like

Did that :frowning: didnt help. it is something in the gameplay mechanics itself

1 Like

Reinstalls probably wont make any difference, in all honesty. This doesn’t hold any signs of being a problem borne from the users hardware. As of right now, it seems to be the game itself, and the most recent update. More RAM and/or newer tech is always good, but it won’t help in this case, unfortunately.

The best thing you can do is wait it out and see if A: It resolves itself (you never know, sometimes these things are weird like that :sweat_smile: ), or B: A patch is released (which I believe Marcus said was being worked on and had a tentative release date of next week?)

Either way, I’m certain the team is working hard to get it all smoothed out ASAP. It may be a bit of a rocky start, but they’re jumping on it.

1 Like

ITs always laggy. Mainly when you get reward after fight

I did a clean reinstall and it got a bit better, but it‘s not good yet and obviously it can‘t be the device as everything was working smoothly before the update.

1 Like