Ludia Forums

Small Grypo change for raids

Grypo is fine at the moment for pvp because it counters some of the top creatures. But it’s not that good for raids.
But I think this is solved by making his shield move have a taunt effect.
Thoughts?

1 Like

There are a lot of creatures that are good for raids and not for pvp and also some that are good for pvp and not for raids so it doesn’t matter much

1 Like

Yeah I just feel like we need different strategies because when its the same old strategy I feel like it will get boring over time.

It would be better for them to change the raids themselves than for the creatures to change

I don’t really see a huge need to change it, I have never seen anyone use it in a raid, so I guess adding a taunt effect to the shield and ferocious move would be fine

Yeah I think it would be a nice change that doesn’t change it at all in pvp but makes it usable in raids. Always trying to find out new strategies. The same strategy gets a bit boring for me personally.

It’s a pretty interesting idea. I don’t see any downsides.

If there’s ever a full boost reset, without much change to the swappers, Grypo will already be a absolute must in every teams… This woud reduce diversity.even more as there’s nothing better than fully boosting a dino that is good in PvP and Raids.Just look at Maxima. Nobody hesitate one second before boosting it even if it’s not a tyrant because it’s great in raids and PvP So, somehow, I would rather use a dino that is always on the bench for both raids and PvP, and make it useful in raid. There’s about 30 Uniques, so I would change one of the 20 that is a bench warmer instead…