Small poll for the turkeys

I thought I’d doing some redesign we more like reworks of the turkeys and I wanted to hear the community’s thought of where each one should exceeded into so without further ado… let the voting begin (pls mid can votes)

• Anti-speedster speedster
  • Anti-tank speedster
  • Tanky low damage speedster
  • Glass cannon speedster
  • Anti-dodger speedster
  • Anti-chomper speedster

0 voters

• Anti-chomper
  • Stunning speedster
  • Distracting speedster
  • Attack and run glass cannon
  • Nullifying speedster
  • Tanky speedster
  • Jack of all trades but master of none

0 voters

• Anti-tank speedster
  • Bleeding speedster
  • Distracting speedster
  • Glass tank
  • Jack of all trades master of none
  • Tanky speedster

0 voters

• Glass cannon speedster
  • Attack and run speedster
  • Distracting speedster
  • Anti-dodger speedster
  • Jack of all trades master of none

0 voters

2 Likes

I still don’t understand why people call these things turkeys, chickens etc. They look more like ostriches to me🤔

6 Likes

they look like dinos to me!!

3 Likes

So design thoughts.

Erlidom
TBH, I think Erlidom is almost perfectly designed. It sort of fulfills a sideways role in the meta. There are certain things it is good against, and others which it straight tanks against. Anything with Instant Shield basically neuters it. It can’t deal with Armour well. I can’t really think of anything I would do to change it?

Diloracheirus
So this is a dino that is basically destroyed by an Immune Meta. So it’s basically been slowly rolling off in usefulness as the patches rolled out. Moreover, it is kind of a bit boring? Distract, Stun, Run is shared by its parent and Utarinex. It sort of comes from a time before a lot of mechanics were brought in so it just feels very vanilla. I’d be interested to see where you go with this.

Erlikospyx
I haven’t used it, but “in theory” I like this Dino. It’s got a bit over everything. Bleed, Distract, Anti-Dodge (these two together are very interesting). The problem with this guy is that being anti-dodge really means ‘anti-speedster’ which he isn’t quite. Bleed makes him anti-tank. Distract anti-chomper. Basically too versatile and thus stats too weak to do any of the three I guess? Again, an Immune-meta casualty.

Erlikogamma
A nice, 1-dimensional Dino. Distract, Distract Run.

A thought
One thing, I always thought these ‘fellas’ ought to have is a minor change to “Minimal Speed Up Strike”. What if it cleansed slow. Instead of giving these guys immunity to slow, it might make them a bit more interesting.

1 Like

I think of Erlidom as a revenge kill speedster more than anything else tbh. Is it really a glass cannon though? It has higher health than Spyx and Gamma by quite a bit, and it can cloak

But now looking at that picture of Dilorach, I understand why it’s damage is so low… Look at those little stubby short claws compared to the raking sharp long claws of the other chickens…

Who’d you make those cool cut out pics?

Actually it’s has the longest most robust arms of of the three

1 Like

I really hope Diloracheirus gains nullifying skills in future patches, but without losing the distract aspect.
Would increase its usefulness against both indos.

2 Likes

You also got to think they had to be careful when fighting with such long nails since welll there huge and probably heavier then dilorach. Plus if they use it wrong it could break so they couldn’t really slam it too hard meaning it’s more slashed compared to dilorach and to me gamma who could probably claw and dig into another Dino

1 Like

Fact is that, the claws of therizinosaurs were not like that, you can argue that about the raptors of JP as well. The claws were turned inwards, meaning that Rampage animation we have for these creatures is not possible

2 Likes

True but that’s after the buff it used to have same stats of spxs but when cloak got nerfed they buffers it but unlike the others when cloak got buffed again it never got a nerf

True plus they couldn’t have there arms I mean hands like that facing forward I mean since I think therizonosaurs couldn’t roatate their wrists

2 Likes

Yeah they often forget to re-nerf when they re-buff. Or the other way around

1 Like

I’m not sure about deinocherius since it a ornithopod

1 Like

Yeah, they do not have a certain joint I believe, to turn their claws like that of humans. The scene from JP where the raptor opens the door is also purely fiction

1 Like

True but it’s still could have used it jaws to pull down so it not that hard… now it’s it was a door handle

2 Likes

Ornithomimus looks like an ostrich, but the erliko lines definitely look like turkeys to me when seen from behind.

3 Likes

Lol spxs and gamma especially cause if the fans

1 Like

Spyx also has the red on the head, like a flirting male turkey.

2 Likes

Well yeah I mean birds in general were descended from dinosaurs so I guess it doesn’t really matter lol

1 Like