Smilocephalosaurus is underrated

May i request why this hybrid isnt used more? This thing is agreed to have potential, and i have found one use for it, and it’s BIG: It can counter the rat

Assuming equal levels and no boosts (friendlies in this case), if smilocephalosaurus swaps in the same turn rat does, it will use its swap in stun first, and if that lands, rat will not use its swap in rampage. And because Smilocephalosaurus has the damage to one shot the rat, i have believed it is the only true counter to the rat we all complain about daily. Im not saying rat’s balanced by any means, it really isnt, im just saying i may have found something that fights back well against it, and can even stop its rampage.

Its quite good outside of this valuable niche as well. Great stats and pretty decent kit to work with

1 Like

Well, I don’t use it for fear of it getting nerfed and getting a hybrid like Purutaurus.

5 Likes

Because it came out weeks ago, and it’s components only slightly longer in game timescale, while people have been working on the Dino’s in their current team for over a year. Maybe in a year people will have it to team level but a ton of players can’t swap it into their team right now.

5 Likes

Not that im tryin to change opinions, but you could easily say the same about Procerathomimus and rat, yet people have still boosted and leveled it to high heaven, but rat’s more understandable, as that little bugger make the arena burst. Im waiting patiently for them to get hybrids so they are gone.

The components do make sense though, a monday exclusive and arena exclusive makes it hard

1 Like

Took the words right out of my mouth!

1 Like

Trust me, I would love to use Smilo, I have the DNA for it, but it would take awhile to get to team level then I’d have to boost it and it’ll feel bad if it gets a hybrid and It gets nerfed. Though to be honest, I really need another member for my team so it might be Diplovenator or Smilo if I can’t unlock a Unique soon.

It seems arena now completely revolves around the CancerRat…wish we had real battles back.

2 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly

Ive been everywhere trying to promote smiloceph as the ultimate rat counter, it really is. Thats how desperate ive gotten to find something that can stop it. Thor isnt even near as bad anymore, as it has counters that we can boost too. Rat just has to go

We are bullies to the rat, and it cries and runs to momma ludia. They baby it heavily

3 Likes

Ridiculously
Aggravating
Tactic

6 Likes

Smilo and Smilo and Diplovanator. Yes these were a blast to play yesterday.

Todays%20Team

5 Likes

Dumb
Rat
Always
Coming
Out
Causing
Everyone
Rage
And
Throwing
Our
Phones
Shouting “nerf this thing”

I tried XD

14 Likes

The
Horrendously
Ooverboosted
Reptile

@Ketchup
I like it, I like it a lot =D

I think im going to try and level up my Cappy a bit and teat it out in some friendlies with my alliance and get them to rat me (they all use it lol).
Not touching the cesspool though.

Oh I just thought of something, maybe the reason rat loves arena so much is because its a sewer?

6 Likes

O.M.G.

That made my day XD

1 Like

When the match is 2-2, and the opponent suddenly brings in rat the first time that match:
d40b65ed172091fd672702acb6aeef6f

Felt this about sums up the last moments of the game. Persona 5 btw

2 Likes

Here is both my Smilo kitties.

6 Likes

AR was disabled for the Galaxy S7 in 1.7 and was supposed to be returned in 1.8, which it is STILL disabled.

Would be nice if Ludia could be consistent at least sometimes.

1 Like

I feel threatened

2 Likes

Since its disabled I reject AR and substitute my own

16 Likes

Thats tyrant tier material right there!!! Even more broken than rat!!!

1 Like

6 Likes