Smilodon Tournament - 11/12/21 - 11/15/21

Hehe I beat you all to making a tournament thread this time…

Anywho Smilodon Confirmed:

Already have her and her hybrid unlocked, along with her maxed up at L40. I don’t need her but im weak-willed so I’ll probably still do the tournament for the prizes :woman_shrugging:

Gl everyone

18 Likes

I am happy, I already got a few for dna from the th but more is better and ti will secure his hybrid

7 Likes

I have the hybrid unlocked already, but still need the tournament unlock. So I’m happy to get this one done.

9 Likes

I said to myself that I will get every tournament creature that has a hybrid so I’m definitely doing this one

7 Likes

Ooo I can get sminthetoceras🤔 I think I will after Christmas

7 Likes

Time for Fury to come back to JWtG for a while before he goes away again. :rofl:

9 Likes

One of my two that left finally coming, now I need only Elasmo tournament :joy:

6 Likes

Finally a tournament for a hybrid component,I know it has the weakest hybrid by ferocity but it is a fine semi-glass cannon hybrid with the least cooldown out of tourney hybrids.

6 Likes

It may be the weakest but it’s still the best snow creature, so you definitely want it.

8 Likes

Yes, but second in attack only to Dilophoboa. Even though you say worst in terms of ferocity, keep in mind there are only 3 Cenozoic tournament creatures

8 Likes

Smithetoceras dna cost is pretty high for what it is, but it’s still extremely helpful in PvE and has a pretty low cooldown, I personally love it.

7 Likes

Thinking about doing the tournament in case I want to get smithetoceras

3 Likes

Well, I’m in luck today. First battles in dominator and I already won the Smilodon pack :star_struck:

16 Likes

This is a great lucky​:sweat_smile::+1:

3 Likes

Congrats @L_J

Heres data from my first run.

9 Likes

First run done.
And had a very nice clump of rewards for 4 straight battles!
Back to Back aquatic packs with 5 DB cards, and then 2 1k DNA cards to follow.
Also had a few 500 dna rewards spread throughout

7 Likes

First run

1 Like

1 Like

Good first run, with a quick top up this morning.

Just won the Aquatic pack, which is always a plus

9 Likes

Prize:

Data

2 Likes