Ludia Forums

Smilodon Tournament

A morning sprint…

3 Likes

My first run. I will done around 1600 points.

2 Likes

Ill probably just try and sneak into Pred on this one with minimal effort. If dom looks like it is gonna finish really low maybe ill make a push for it at the end, who knows.

The rewards are always nice to get but i’m not feeling very motivated right now.

1 Like

@Subxero11 I had the same lack of motivation, but decided to go on a bit. But I will not attempt to stay at top of Dominator like I did during the last tournament.

1 Like

My first day.

3 Likes

Sigh, lower leagues continue to drive me nuts. First match, used some lvl 10 rares… got < lvl 10 commons and took everything out with my first creature. Next match, went even slightly higher on the rares just to be safe… but of course there is NO safe, I got some legendaries and tournaments and way overmatched for a loss. In Survivor league. There is just NO rhyme or reason to how it matches you up in these lower leagues that I’ve been able to figure out. It sucks too that since I generally am not able to play until later in the day I have to deal with so many MORE of these matches than if I could play in the morning, so I hate throwing much higher stuff in that gets low trophies and drags it out even longer. But that seems to be the only way to get around an AI that seems completely arbitrary and illogical.

1 Like

@Mary_Jo,

I gave up trying to do that. I just use lvl40 legendaries till I hit predator, then move up. Plus, the early matches are easy when you show up overpowered.

4 Likes

You must have a lot more of them than I do, that would definitely not get me through with the low trophy count that would bring and how many battles I need to do when starting much later in the day. It just seems to be getting worse than it used to be, where I could fairly easily predict what AFS was needed at each level, might have 1 loss along the way, but rarely more. But more and more I keep getting these really nutty matches for that level. I can come back with the same team, and completely over-power the next lineup the AI gives me. Every tournament I bump up what I’m using but guess I have to keep going even higher.

2 Likes

A brief evening run…

1 Like

@Mary_Jo, I have maybe 50-60 dinos around level 40 legendary level. Usually get 20 points per match. Really it’s a time savings thing. The matches are often over before you get to the 4 action points per turn. Wins are pretty much guaranteed up till low predator level.

In other news, all bow before the greatest prize ever!

5 Likes

Morning run…

All DB prizes are good prizes. That pays for 2 fights.

3 Likes

A couple mid-morning battles… I may rest easy here awhile…

2 Likes

@Timmah I agree, I do not mind DB rewards at all no matter how small they seem. It’s definitely better to receive them than coins!

1 Like

This one is going slow, or is it just me?

1 Like

@Belboxtel seems that way…

Don’t jinx it.

@Bobby_Farmer & @Timmah, agreed. Dinobucks is better than the 40 DNA that I seem to land on at least once every time I do my three daily PvPs (I do modded PvP for those three PvP requirements if there’s not a tourney going on).

3 Likes

@HanSoloWannaBe I’ve tried the modded PvP, but I still like two attempts at the wheel, even though it’s likely I’ll have several mediocre prizes.

2 Likes

The bottom of Dominator here was 400 after 24 hours and I think that is standard (going by @Sionsith previous posts) . The next 12 hours will give us a better idea of how this one will go.

1 Like
2 Likes