Smilodon Tournament

Finally got to do some battles for this one. Really nice rewards including an Aqua pack with 250 bucks, and a 100 buck card

3 Likes

Havent been really active on this tournament but later i will post some stats.
Look at this match up in mid predator :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I had a pretty good day yesterday once I got out of those annoying lower brackets… landed TWICE on the 100 DB prize! Not much else other than a few decent DNA prizes, but already that’s WAY better than the last tournament.

5 Likes

I finally started the tournament today so this is my first run I will compete some more later on

3 Likes

An evening run…

2 Likes

I’m about 750 trophies.

I just squeaked out last week, and in between I level up some 30 legendary to 40 (my silly Pteranodon took 54hours! 5 rounds). Also a few lev20 Anklodocus dinos for meat shields out front were added this week. I was really lacking in the 1000+ health group last week. I also got 2 baryonyx VIPs. Nice to have some solid VIPs who aren’t glass canons (about half of my VIPs still are, last week more like 8 of 11 were). Also, one of my son’s favorites dino. Both were 11K LP in the trade harbor. So, the have 11K LP sitting around for the trade harbor has also been a key/valuable suggestion.

My only problem is my meat shield dinos are all 5-7hour cool down.

So, thanks for all of the advice from last week! I’m not saying I have this week in the bag, but it looks promising for a solid finish. Wow, what a difference a week can make.

7 Likes

That’s a pretty weak team you’re using for mid-predator. I would use it somewhere in the bottom quarter to bottom third

2 Likes

The saber tooth tiger is my favorite cat

Today’s run

No great prizes here. I’ve gotten small DNA and VIP packs and small Dinobucks. Nothing better

3 Likes

Yeah, this is probably my weakest team I still use. Everything else was on cooldown and decided to give this team a try. Sometimes I get lucky and I manage to win by having class advantage or using the 3A1B bug.
Still, it was probably the last time I used this team as when tournament end time is closer battles start to get harder.
But this was probably the best dino I ever faced in tournaments.

2 Likes

Not going to do more battles today. Time to :sleeping:
Getting closer and closer to dominator. In the last 10 minutes #1 trophies moved to 502 so wont be able to reach dom this tournament anymore. But wont do the same mistake as in the last tournament that the trophies froze and I didnt play so more grind tomorrow

2 Likes

I’ve been picking up lots of DNA from this tournament. I think I’m up around 20,000 today.

6 Likes

Wow, prizes in dom are so much better. I swear I got nothing big this tournament. I always get like 75DNA
Also, decided to do one more battle :smiley:

4 Likes

This tournament is moving super slow…

Not sure yet on a prediction since this is way below the standard curve. I will see if this stays on trend or if it will catch back up to the regular tournament in the next 12 ish hours. If it stays on this it might not get to much past 1,000.

7 Likes

A morning run in this slow tournament. But at least the prizes are decent…

2 Likes

I’m currently in predator. I just haven’t got the dinosaurs to compete yet.

2 Likes

Lost one easy fight that would have put memin dom. Still trying to keep up

2 Likes

I was in your place until this tournament.

I had the most success with “Blitz” battling. I would let myself fall all day and blitz it that night. It got me a ton of easier battles. Don’t leave to collect coins or anything, just keep fighting. It felt like a lot of easier battles followed me up until one or two in Dom. It will require you being able to do a last minute blitz at the end of the tournament to sneak into Dom. Last Monday, I did this around 4 hours before the end and I got to like spot 85 and it held in Dom (barely) at the close.

Good luck!

4 Likes

I a, going to try it but i am seeing trophies starting to increase alot. I just stopped to have lunch and the first place went up by 90 trophies

1 Like

@Bruno_Pereira it’s a process, with time and diligence you’ll move up…

1 Like