Ludia Forums

Smilonemys Crit fails

As you can see Smilonemys had a :100: chance to crit and he did not. There is a bug in smilenomys Deliberate Prowl. I have never had good luck with his crit after this move, but this proves what I have long suspected, something is very wrong with it.

2 Likes

well for one thing, the display text for that is way off. it would be 55% not 100%. so in reality, you just happened to miss a 55% crit chance but it showed you you had 100% which was wrong.

and it looks like the field guide and in game is different.

1 Like

I did deliberate prowl two turns in a row, so according to the game (not field guide) it should be :100: because it lasts 2 turns.

1 Like

yeah. it should be 100% then if the in game text is to believed. so either the description of DP is correct and your crit shouldn’t have failed. or Ludia did as Ludia does and the description is wrong which would make it a 55% chance even at two consecutive DPs. then the informative text would be wrong in that case. either way, something is wrong.

2 Likes

I think it’s a visual error. The move says it only lasts 1 turn, so you can’t actually stack them. The first crit chance increase should expire immediately after you apply the second one on turn 2. So by turn 3, only one crit increase should still be active.

the description in game actually says it lasts for two turns. most players are going to go off of what the in game text says. ( i mean, why shouldn’t they. it should be correct)

2 Likes

Lol so it’s a visual error on two counts

1 Like