Ludia Forums

Snake Hybrid Buffs

Well it needs a resilient move for it to be resilient, and while Precise Rampage should be resilient, currently it’s counted as Cunning.

1 Like

Aren’t Precision moves class neutral?

even though they are more common on Resilients and Cunnings

1 Like

Anyways, I feel it would be awesome if Spinoconstrictor had On Escape Rampage like Titanoboa instead of On Escape Evasive Strike!

That dilophoboa one will cause some controversy

No. Dodge is a Cunning positive effect, and Precise bypasses it, making it Resilient.

But most cunning creatures like the Raptors, Smilodon and it’s Hybrids, Erlikosaurs and their Hybrids, and I think a few others I can’t currently name have Precision moves

Me too i like it.

Majundaboa! Nice one.

With a stronger snake, it would be extra extra extremely hard to dart them, ain’t I right?

It looks awesome. ONLY thing and this is just my opinion, is for spinoconstrictor to just have instant distraction. Having the wounding distraction is a little OP but everything else I could see coming to the game and would make have a snake on your team a must, kind of like needing to have a swapper.

2 Likes

I’d guess Cunning since it’s mostly seen on Cunnings and it’s the only possible move on Spinonyx that makes it Cunning/Fierce and not a pure fierce.

2 Likes

The snake’s should phisically have cunning. you ever seen a snake dodge by Moving it’s head everywhere?

Read this.

1 Like

As a Majundaboa user I really like the move set you made for it!
other stuff would be welcome as well.

2 Likes

Imagine if Majundaboa Goes into the football field and your a player

4 Likes

Is that reply for me?

Going for level 30.

Love the design and attitude of this.

If boost reset, I will be ready.

3 Likes

No. It’s for TheFarShooter.

1 Like

Ok then.