Ludia Forums

Sneak peak into March

3 tourney hybrids we get to choose from for a tournament, and kapro gen 2 is coming soon, exciting stuff

10 Likes

And this tho…

10 Likes

Segnosuchus eye closed…

1 Like

You missed this, @Aether_12… looks like we will have our Trike Boss soon.
For those of us who are saving up B-DNA, we will get instant unlock. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

It was intentional miss, I was mentioning the exciting stuff… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Ok I am spending no more b DNA on omega unless it is like sdna and we get separate b DNA for trike

I will be voting smithetoceras but I’ve got a feeling segnosuchus will win.

5 Likes

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH! :fire:
You just roasted the Boss Irony in one sentence! :100:

5 Likes

Segno segno segno

2 Likes

Really kapro gen 2 is the most exciting thing for me, I love his design and I want more amphibians released.

4 Likes

If segno doesn’t win I’ll be sad because my other lineups are so weak that I wont be able to hatch them

Let’s pray for gorgosaurus gen 2

Or we could have einiosuchus coming to the game now, but as an amphibian not a herbivore

3 Likes

Well either way it is another amphibian hybrid that endgame players are in desperate need of. Let’s hope it is on par with mata if it is added mumbles or indoraptor

2 Likes

Finally a new amphibian and juggernaut coming. Gonna start saving bucks and boss dna

1 Like

I’d rather a cool new amphibian hybrid than juggernaut but that’s fine I’ve reserved a spot in the repository for that thing…

2 Likes

I am waiting for a koolasuchus s hybrid

1 Like

Or ostapo

1 Like

I’m just glad I stopped feeding our VERY NEEDY Omega at level 23 as adviced on the Forum and currently have around 8K B-DNA. If the Juggernaut also costs 6K B-DNA, I’ll just buy him the minute he pops up, then place him in the Repository, and make it an “Oh No!! Anyway…” situation. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I realized that the first hybrids got also s hybrids first. First we got indoraptor for indominus and then stegoceratops, spinoraptor and Carnoraptor. Well diplotator and tapejalosaurus came but they should add a s hybrid for Tropeogopterus, ankylodocus and koolasuchus next

1 Like