Ludia Forums

Sneak peak into March

Ahhh yes, thanks for reminding us of that Andy! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hoping for either the aquatic or ceno hybrid to win the poll but i’m not holding my breath on that.

excited for kapro gen 2. Normally don’t care about gen 2’s but a new higher level amphib just increases the chances of getting a new end game hybrid.

4 Likes

I can wait for March

1 Like

Why, why did you jinx it @Dimetrocarnus? Now Ludia will see your enthusiasm and push it to March 2022. :sob::joy:

1 Like

Yes. I can hardly spot the difference!

2 Likes

Dunkleosaurus - 68320 units of DNA
Smithetoceras - 46760 units of DNA
Segnosuchus - 51240 units of DNA

5 Likes

I too will go for the missions. But i start save my 305 boss dna so that i have some extra boss dna to level it and to max my omega 09. Mine is already level 21

1 Like

I want Segno. They did a Megarchelon tournament last year.

2 Likes

I agree, Segnosuchus is pretty much a guaranteed win. If it were two jurassic tournament hybrids, then maybe Dunkleosaur or Deer cat would have a chance. I’m hoping for anything but Segnosuchus, but if it wins, it wouldn’t be too bad getting a free copy :wink:

5 Likes

Whichever wins, this will be the first time I’m not competing for an unlock…

5 Likes

Wow, that hybrid event is quite something! I’m torn between dunkleosaurus, segnosuchus and smithetoceras. :smiley:
Segno is always welcome, I really want smithy so badly, already hatched 2 x lvl 30 smilodons for it, but I just love them too much to lose them and dunkleo is an other one on the must have list but am too lazy to hatch 5 more (!) dunleosteuses. At least I got the mosas hatched but don’t want to lose them either.

4 Likes

Who will you vote? Me Dunkleo

2 Likes

What do you mean, look at my comment again

You edited it, didn’t you. :joy:

1 Like

Uhhhhh no why do you think that hehehe

1 Like

Wen will they change s-dna. I am almost at my 6th dimetrocaurnus. I really want kapro dna.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Pranav_Mehndiratta !

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums

2 Likes

I’ve read it all. :grin: Sooo… Would you guys all do me a favor and pick my beloved Segnosuchus to end this sad doctor’s misery already? I promise I won’t forget that. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :slight_smile: 🥲

If that happens, I’ll name it WFC Jr. (refers to Whole Forum Community) :grin:

2 Likes

I might do this if I think dunkle has a high chance of winning, really dont want dunkle to win

3 Likes