Ludia Forums

Sneak peak into March

Yes. I can hardly spot the difference!

2 Likes

Dunkleosaurus - 68320 units of DNA
Smithetoceras - 46760 units of DNA
Segnosuchus - 51240 units of DNA

5 Likes

I too will go for the missions. But i start save my 305 boss dna so that i have some extra boss dna to level it and to max my omega 09. Mine is already level 21

1 Like

I want Segno. They did a Megarchelon tournament last year.

2 Likes

I agree, Segnosuchus is pretty much a guaranteed win. If it were two jurassic tournament hybrids, then maybe Dunkleosaur or Deer cat would have a chance. I’m hoping for anything but Segnosuchus, but if it wins, it wouldn’t be too bad getting a free copy :wink:

5 Likes

Whichever wins, this will be the first time I’m not competing for an unlock…

5 Likes

Wow, that hybrid event is quite something! I’m torn between dunkleosaurus, segnosuchus and smithetoceras. :smiley:
Segno is always welcome, I really want smithy so badly, already hatched 2 x lvl 30 smilodons for it, but I just love them too much to lose them and dunkleo is an other one on the must have list but am too lazy to hatch 5 more (!) dunleosteuses. At least I got the mosas hatched but don’t want to lose them either.

4 Likes

Who will you vote? Me Dunkleo

2 Likes

What do you mean, look at my comment again

You edited it, didn’t you. :joy:

1 Like

Uhhhhh no why do you think that hehehe

1 Like

Wen will they change s-dna. I am almost at my 6th dimetrocaurnus. I really want kapro dna.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Pranav_Mehndiratta !

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums

2 Likes

I’ve read it all. :grin: Sooo… Would you guys all do me a favor and pick my beloved Segnosuchus to end this sad doctor’s misery already? I promise I won’t forget that. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :slight_smile: 🥲

If that happens, I’ll name it WFC Jr. (refers to Whole Forum Community) :grin:

2 Likes

I might do this if I think dunkle has a high chance of winning, really dont want dunkle to win

3 Likes

I hope they do change sdna soon tho. They haven’t in like 5 months

2 Likes

It’s been a while that’s for sure, it will get changed soon though, next update is coming

3 Likes

True. My money is definitely on Kaprosuchus but Euoplocephalus would also be great.

2 Likes

Or there might be a new s hybrid

3 Likes