Ludia Forums

So about this Turtle/ Tortoise

Do you think my Thoradolosaur will bloat if he eats too many “Carbs?”

5 Likes

Lol that would be awesome. Maybe they could give it an unbreakable shield, too. Would make for some interesting hybrids

Dangit, why!!

2 Likes

That’s from gamepress. But anyway :joy:

1 Like

This turtle could possibly have the most armor in the game.

3 Likes

I’m really excited for it lol. Like I don’t even know what to say except that. If you search Carbonemys on this forum you can see why I’m shocked!

I really hoped for it never really expected a turtle to join. Turtles really interest me they can sleep in ice and thaw out with the ice. Things like that are why turtles are still here. Resilient. I also have a pet turtle lol.

5 Likes

I predict it’ll have 80% armor, 5 attack and 15 speed.

He looks too adorable to be a threat

4 Likes

Don’t underestimate the aggression a turtle can have. They rip snakes apart, drag birds into the water, and snappers have one of the strongest bite force in the modern world.

6 Likes

Wait so is the “hare” thing actually legit? And what about the tortoise having instant decel rampage?

:stuck_out_tongue:

When I was a kid a alligator snapping turtle bit the tire on my dad’s truck while we were driving down the road and flattened it.

I’ll never forget the image of a 30 lb turtle going around in circles connected to the tire. :laughing:
It lived, once we stopped and it let go it went after my dad. :joy:

15 Likes

“Hey s-s-s-s-sto-o-o-o-o-op-p-p!”

2 Likes

Lol that’s hilarious. Yeah they seem to take things personal. It thinks you hurt it and it’s going to get payback even if it dies doing so. Very stubborn. And if Ludia did a little research Carbonemys had a huge bite force and most likely ate crocs as the main diet. Research this turtle some it’s basically a 6 ft tank 1 ton with a bite force.

3 Likes

Wow… that’s what I call resilience… now imagine a dinosaur size of that thing

3 Likes

Thats a turtle. Pretty sure this new creature coming to JWA is a tortoise like this

orig

4 Likes

Sanctuary feeding animation

3 Likes

Lol I hope not. But recent posts on gp might or might not give away some spoilers of what turtle this could possibly be. But tbh, I’m just excited it doesn’t have to be perfect and at least its design isn’t ugly lol. It’s cute xD

1 Like

Sounds epic!

Imagine a turtle dino sized with all maxxed boosts xd

1 Like

Have you ever wanted your T-Rex to have more armor than your Turtle? We’ve got a new thing for you!

7 Likes

I remember a story about a hare and a tortoise when I was a kid.
It was to show that speed isn’t everything as I recall…