Ludia Forums

So anyway, I wrote a fanfiction

And no it’s not weird it’s about how the Indominus’ life would’ve went if she survived the events of Jurassic World 2015, only the prologue is out right now but i’ll post a new chapter every 2-3 days
https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/228819272-indominus-on-sorna

4 Likes

Can I give some suggestions? You can highlight h cuttlefish DNA in the description of the story,to show how she swimmed, and also,Indominus Rex ate her sister,not that she was killed by the humans. The only males in the JP are,the Male T Rex that lost to the Spino in JP3,and then Indoraptor. None others.

1 Like

thanks for the suggestions, like i said in the description it is an alternate universe. I figured I would need to squeeze the Indoraptor in there somewhere so I decided on having her brother killed and thrown into the Mosa tank to replace her death and still have the DNA. I figured that she wouldn’t have killed her sister as she was so angry about being alone so I thought that it would be best if I showed that Wu and his lackey’s killed the sibling and lied to Masrani and the others in fear of being fired. I will explore late as to why this happened but for now you’ll just have to take my word, i figured that he should be male because I didn’t want the humans to be at Isla Sorna (just yet) so I made the sibling male so Indoraptor would be male, as he wouldn’t be without the sorna raptors dna. I changed the description to include the cuttlefish DNA, I appreciate the feedback

I like it.

2 Likes

Keep writing !

2 Likes

its funny that you say that because i was just about to open it up to start writing the next chapter

3 Likes

‘Chapter 1 - Washed Up’ is now available to read, you can click the same link in the original post to get there, see you all again in a couple days!!!

Again, I like it.

2 Likes

im glad. just begun writing the next chapter now. i’m then planning on releasing the first chapter of a new story not too long after, maybe the next day, but it wont stop me from releasing chapters for the current one

2 Likes

@AlangasaurusIsAwesom @anon43877113 @kingCRAGGERcroc
well I may have dosed off while in the middle of writing this next chapter, but I finished it off when I woke up. ‘Chapter 2 - An Uncomfortable Interview’ is now available to read with the same link as usual

1 Like

@anon43877113 @kingCRAGGERcroc @AlangasaurusIsAwesom so sorry everybody, i know its been 3 days since i last updated the story. I have been dealing with some issues lately and haven’t really had much time to do stuff like that. I haven’t posted a new chapter of Indominus On Sorna but you can find the first chapter of my new story The Indoraptor Tamer here:https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/229683700-the-indoraptor-tamer-owen-x-indoraptor
I wont let this distract me from the other story but i thought it was best to publish a first chapter so the idea doesnt leave my head. The issues are almost all dealt with now and I should be able to update more frequently again.

@ImElusiveYT, Good job! I like that Carla truly cares (or at least seems to) about Indy, as well as her slight philosophical side.

2 Likes

@anon43877113 @AlangasaurusIsAwesom @kingCRAGGERcroc GOSH DAMNIT I DID IT AGAIN. So yeah it’s been another 3 days huh. Still working on chapter 3 of Indominus On Sorna, hopefully will be done with that by the end of the day, no promises. Right now however you can go read chapter 2 of The Indoraptor Tamer

Nice job, i like it

3 Likes

Can we keep it?

3 Likes

i’d wanna keep it

im nearly done i promise :frowning:

@anon43877113 @Gojiraptor @AlangasaurusIsAwesom @kingCRAGGERcroc Chapter 3 - A New Foe is now available to read after way too long, hope you all enjoy

2 Likes

You can highlight how Spinosaurus weakness was the spine,because according to research,if Spinosaurus received any impact in the spine,it was capable of either paralysing or even killing the Spino. So Spino trying to defend the spine can be a draw back,or you can show a flashback or so,where another spino,possibly related to the one in your story would have died of spine injury. Also highlighting Onchopristis would be amazing,(Spino’s Meal )it does not get the attention it deserves in this game.

The 3rd chapter shows Indominus Rex softening a bit,maybe letting Indominus soften a bit more would be fine,and possibly later after any other Incident make her tougher and meaner than ever before.