Ludia Forums

So explain why allo gen 2 is still on the high hp week

I’ve looked at next week and I notice on the epics that allo gen 2 is still on there and sonar is a thing that exists with more hp so please make this change for next time we have a high hp week because it’s slightly infuriating me

1 Like

even arco has more hp and isn’t there. they like to give out so much allo gen 2 at least make it sono like you said or

I don’t mind. 3 exclusives is always nice

3 Likes

I honestly have no explanation. I would much prefer Sonora or Acro, both of which are definitely tankier.

1 Like

I think it’s a holdover from before Sonorasaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, and Scutosaurus existed. Ludia rarely updates their event categories it seems. I personally don’t mind too much, since Allo G2 is exclusive, as are the others. But if they are going to have three exclusives, they might as well have the exclusive that ACTUALLY has the third highest HP.

3 Likes

Im sorry why are you complaining about free exclusive dna? Its certainly better than ourano which can be found in the wild

The amount of allo gen 2 weeks we got is insane and getting more sucks then sono which hasn’t been in a week for ages or arco which is newer and people have less

1 Like

Allo Gen 2 Is Good, It has a Really Good legendary Hybrid that has potential to have a Really Good Unique Hybrid