Ludia Forums

So, How Are Y’all Doing On This Achievement?

Gonna take forever to finish this one…

1 Like

4 Likes

6 Likes

LOL giga scents and no life :slight_smile:

6 Likes

2 Likes

still around 300 :sweat:
keep forgetting about the achievements existence

3 Likes

I’m honestly not worried about that achievement, I know I will get it eventually with my goal to evolve Indominus Rex, Indoraptor, and Erlidominus to higher levels. :slightly_smiling_face:

The reward for this should be higher. It’s really something when you have veloci lv 30, indom lvl 30, erlidom 30 and indo 30. Literally darting for no reason. It’s understandable for new players. The reward could be fatter though…

9 Likes

I’m about a quarter of the way through that one. We’ll all get there eventually.

2 Likes

“Eventually” :joy:

Me, when I finally finish the achievement:

giphy (2)

5 Likes

I think at least 200-250.

I mean, it really should be like 500, but I’d settle for 200.

Getting there. The top 2 will be finished today and Sunday, as well as darting 25 ourano.
Darting stygi will take a bit longer unless I encounter one at my walks, and ending pvp in a tie is also very hard. Tried a lot last weekend, will try again this weekend.

Finished darting velo last Monday.

3 Likes

Not even 10% of the way through the Velo one yet.

1 Like

Matter of time I guess, but I wanna finish everything as fast as possible :wink:

With the covid changes gradually coming to an end I ramped up it’s priority. I’m about 1/5 done. Want to get it done before we lose Gigas

1 Like

About a hundred. Not bothering with it really, too much effort for too low a reward. I’ll only dart raptors when I need to fire off some direct hits for the daily missions.

2 Likes