Ludia Forums

So how are you all enjoying the Common Tournament

Just wondering what folk are thinking? I was really looking forward to it but sadly I’m not enjoying it at all! Flocks and Sloth sum it up. Maybe I’ve been unlucky in not drawing DOT to combat these but it’s just not fun :frowning:

8 Likes

Oh and pretty much lost every single speed tie too :frowning:

5 Likes

You sum up my thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

Stegosaurus and Apatosaurus are great against these.

2 Likes

I just use miragina tarbo velociraptor dilopho gen 2 brontotherium dimetrodon gen 2 and two others I can not remember right now

I felt this like your average skill tournament but with commons, nothing too special about it as some people made it look. Had some fun winning and losing, but it got boring at some point.

6 Likes

This format is a mistake

6 Likes

The common flocks are shocking, beating them is straightforward. Sloth more of an issue but dealt with by most tank resilient.

2 Likes

I’m quite happy. It’s quite straightforward.
The only minus side are the sloth vs sloth matches. But other than that it’s being good fun!

It’s an awesome tournament! With everything common, finding a good team is tough (I found one with GREAT synergy). Progressing should be easy!

I’m enjoying it. I’m more excited for next week so my monster of a Tany can really shine.

(I am also enjoying killing the RATS)

2 Likes

I’m not a fan, wife loves it.
Arena dinos have like 3 books of text for every move and my wife finds it too complicated.
For me?
I like the variety of dinos, but it’s too simplistic and predictable making it kinda boring.
Only real bad experience I had was sloth vs sloth.
Next time? I’m going to just take the L and move on.
That aint happenin again.

6 Likes

I was in a 5 minute match with the Sloth(s) I wasn’t giving up. :rofl:

My will was stronger.

3 Likes

The sloth & tiny birds are rocking :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I find it repetitive with a lot of rats and ceratopsians.
Plus the most annoying thing is when you and your opponent draw a sloth and it becomes a never ending spam of camouflage.

2 Likes

Use Glyptodon, tanycolagreus and archaeotherium. That is the best combo

1 Like

killing the sloth with apatosaurus

Archaeotherium isn’t very good

It is good dealing group damage if you happen to not have any of the other common group attackers

Or Glyptodon and tany